Working with PRGN offers big-agency capabilities and reach with the personal service and attention to details of a small agency. Clients benefit from having the hands-on involvement of equity-owning senior counselors on every assignment from strategic development through execution.
Flexibility is the key to working with PRGN. Clients can choose to work with one agency or several. They can decide whether to instruct agencies individually or through a single lead agency.
Looking to provide outstanding global public relations solutions while capitalizing on local agency and team expertise, PRGN was formed in 1992. Each agency adheres to the code of ethics established by the Public Relations Society of America and adopted by PRGN. From the start, the mission was simple: provide first-class public relations services in major geographical regions from principal-level local market experts.
Here is a quick glimpse into PRGN:
- PRGN includes nearly 50 member agencies based in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
- The invitation-only membership assures only the best of the best are involved. Member firms are required to meet stringent selection and performance requirements.
- All agencies operate independently with a focus on entrepreneurial leadership – bringing value to client’s needs.
- Combined member facts and figures include:
• 330+ years of agency principals experience
• 900+ employees internationally
• $110+ million combined annual revenue
- Agencies work together efficiently:
• One agency is positioned as the “lead” agency to manage administration and billing.
• Clients have the flexibility to pick and choose partners based on regional and specialty expertise.
Evelyn John Holtzhausen
Immediate Past President
Edward M. Stevens
Ed Stevens ran the Corporate Communications Departments for two Fortune 500 utilities. He has served as president of both the American Advertising Federation/Cleveland (AAF/Cleveland) and the Greater Cleveland Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:440.617.0100 ext. 201
Christina is CEO and Co-founder of Coast Communications. She is a very experienced and dedicated communication advisor, entrepreneur, journalist & networker – working with strategic communication, communications training of C-level leaders, online marketing, social/digital media, crisis communications, media relations and much more.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+45 23967733
David A. Fuscus
Business Committee Chair
Blake D. Lewis III
Lewis Public Relations Principal Blake Lewis is an accomplished communicator, with more than 35 years of experience in corporate reputation and issues management, strategic planning and creative development and media relations in corporate, agency and nonprofit settings.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
The History of the Public Relations Global Network
|1992||Established as „The Phoenix Network“ (only US members) in Phoenix, Arizona|
|2001/2||The first European members from France, Germany and the UK join|
|2002||New name „Public Relations Global Network“ (PRGN)|
|2005||Central America (Mexico)|
|2007||Africa (South Africa) and South America (Brazil) on board|
|2008||The first Asian partner (from Singapore) becomes member|
|2015||Almost 50 members on all 6 continents|