We are a connected network of 50 hand-selected public relations agencies servicing key markets around the world. As leaders in our respective regions, PRGN agencies offer the “boots-on-the-ground” savvy of a local PR firm, yet on a global scale. Our model allows us to deliver a unique level of flexibility – scaling up or down across multiple markets to meet your business needs. Each agency knows its local community and it knows how to help clients connect with their audiences in those regions.
A Public Relations Network Built on Service
Formed in 1992 by a group of visionary public relations leaders, PRGN is fueled by a simple mission: combine the expertise of the finest in-market communications specialists in a very connected network capable of providing best-in-class communications services around the world.
Now comprised of 50 agencies in Africa, Australia, Europe, North America and South America, PRGN provides top-level PR, communications and marketing services to an always-expanding spectrum of industries. Our sector specific experience includes automotive, consumer, business-to-business, education, financial services, government, healthcare, not-for-profit, retail, science, technology and travel / hospitality – among many more.
Each member agency operates independently, guided by entrepreneurial leaders who are personally engaged with their PRGN counterparts around the world. Each agency also offers its own areas of unique specialization.
PRGN adheres to the strict code of ethics established by the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA). By limiting new membership to an invitation-only basis, the network maintains the highest possible standards of performance and expertise to offer clients across-the-board confidence in both the quality and consistency of our work.
How it works? PRGN customizes its approach based on the needs of the client. In most cases, one agency oversees the work of the others throughout the globe. In some cases, an organization may select to work individually with local market leaders. In the most recent years, Johnson & Johnson, Bar Louie, LYFE Kitchen, Carrington College, Domino’s Pizza, Providence Health & Services, Clipper Vacations, and many others have selected PRGN’s agencies to service their global needs.
A world ahead of your competition
The experience and talent of 50 top agencies combine to give our clients an unparalleled level of flexibility and service. Working with PRGN will ensure you receive:
- Custom “curation” to match the ideal set of services and strategies to your business and communication needs
- Hands-on, senior-level agency attention backed by global PR power in the markets or industry sectors you truly need
- The scale, insights and expertise to give your messaging and initiatives the reach you require – whether you’re targeting one market or 50
- More than 25 years of experience in clockwork-precise network coordination throughout the globe
- Unmatched local market knowledge on a global scale
- Expertise in almost every industry – from automotive to healthcare and consumer / lifestyle to professional services and much more