PRGN Member Recruitment
Becoming an Agency Member of the Public Relations Global Network, Inc.SM
Network membership greatly increases each agency’s depth and breadth of service, and gives clients access to expertise and experience generally found in only the very largest agencies by providing access to the resources, knowledge and diverse capabilities of all our members around the world.
Prospective Member Qualifications
- An agency principal must commit to serving as the lead contact and agree to be responsive to requests from Network members, be involved in the organization’s growth and attend Network meetings on a regular basis (at least 75 percent of the membership meetings, generally held twice annually)
- The agency principal must have a minimum of 10 years in the public relations profession with at least three years in an agency environment.
- The agency must have either been in business for a minimum of five years and have at least $500,000 in annual public relations fees, or have been in business for a minimum of three years and have at least $750,000 in annual public relations fees. “Gross revenues” or “advertising” fees do not count toward “public relations fees.”
- The agency must adhere to the code of ethics established by the PRSA and adopted by the Network.
- The agency is required to pay membership dues on a regular and timely basis.