Integrate Communications established in 1996 in Tokyo. Our mission never changes since then. We support to integrate brands (clients) and consumer or Japan and other countries offering special expertise of marketing communication.
We are comprised of a team of skillful and dynamic practitioners who bring a global perspective to client service. We have a core competency in developing and implementing strategic marketing communications campaigns on behalf of clients in the consumer products, hospitality/leisure and food & beverage industries etc.
Most of our staff are bilingual and have experience with clients’ side-marketing that helps for what clients need.
Our strength lies in excellent idea generation that reflects current/future consumer behavior and long-established media relation. Our business style is based on strategic thinking with tactical execution with the sense of urgency, accuracy and perfect client-satisfaction.
- Consumer Marketing
- Food & Beverage
- Consumer Products
- Health Care
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Consumer Marketing
- Public Affairs
- Media Relations/Event
- Social Media
- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Research
- Advertising/Web Site Development
- Product Development
- Consumer/Trade Events
- Crisis Management
- Media Training
After graduating from the University of California, Judy began her career at an international advertising agency. She spent more than 12 years as PR/Marketing manager at several major cosmetic companies, such as Chanel, Revlon and Maybelline.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
After graduating college in Tokyo, spent more than 10 years in advertising and promotion at Grey Worldwide and Leo Burnett in charge of various international clients. After that , he moved to R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company as Camel and Winston Salem Brand Manager for 8 years , where he was responsible for marketing activities.
- E: email@example.com
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- “CooperKatz has been our valued communications partner for almost 10 years, and brings creativity and passion for our brand to their work. The team’s knowledge expands beyond pure public relations, and into broader marketing areas like digital and social. The team has consistently delivered results for our product launches and partnerships, and has supported our participation in industry events. CooperKatz is committed to help us grow our position as the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies.”Gina Pilnacek, Director of Marketing, Polar USA
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium