The Mileage Group is Asia’s largest home-grown public relations consultancy. It has offices in 8 countries and 13 cities – Singapore (HQ), China (Shanghai), India (New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Chennai), Indonesia (Jakarta), Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Myanmar (Yangon), Thailand (Bangkok) and Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City).
In addition to its own offices in the region, Mileage is a member of MTI, which is a global network dedicated to the shipping industry. Through MTI Network, the Mileage Group handles the bulk of shipping crises in the region. Mileage also has exclusive partnerships with OZMA Inc., the public relations subsidiary of Japanese advertising agency Hakuhodo; Sergat, a specialist communications agency for the tourism, hospitality and aviation industries in Spain; and GLOBALHealthPR, the largest independent public relations group dedicated exclusively to health and medical communications worldwide. Mileage Singapore was incorporated in 1992 and occupies its own building.
The Group’s expertise is in diverse industry sectors such as consumer/lifestyle, corporate finance/investor relations/IPOs, infocomm technology, healthcare/pharmaceutical, shipping, crisis management and sports.
- Corporate / Finance
- Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
- Infocomm Technology
- Crisis Management
- Corporate Relations
- Corporate Presentations / Videos
- Editorial Services
- Event Management
- Government Relations
- Investor Relations / IPO
- Marketing Communications
- Media Relations
- Media Training
- Public Relations
- Strategic Counselling
Patsy Phay is an Executive Director at MILEAGE Communications Pte Ltd. She joined Mileage in 1996 and brought with her more than 18 years of banking experience with excellent knowledge of the local market as well as regional credits.
Yap Boh Tiong
Before starting MILEAGE Communications Pte Ltd, Yap Boh Tiong worked with a number of leading Singapore companies in senior public relations and marketing positions. These included The Straits Times (Journalist), Singapore Airlines (Marketing Executive and Public Relations Officer), United Overseas Bank (Vice President and Head of the Public Relations and Advertising Department) and Inchcape Berhad (Group Corporate Affairs Manager).
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- Thank you for the media lunch arrangements. We are pleased with the extensive coverage by the media.Media Lunch