Industrie-Contact – A synonym for high-quality publicity work. Since 1979, Industrie-Contact has been involved with the practice of public relations and marketing on both the national and international levels, giving it a background of experience that very few agencies can say they have. Industrie-Contact understands its work helps clients increase their sales and improve the degree to which their names are recognised among the public.
Most of the 15 full-time employees have been with the firm for five to ten year, providing clients and partners with the comfort of knowing that they know what they are talking about. The members of the board are fully integrated into the operations of the business, and are, therefore, close to the client. The firm stresses direct cooperation with company managers.
The media world is spinning faster today than ever. That makes it all the more important to have long-term relationships with the media. The firm’s 35+ years of history in the business, its committed and dedicated employees help guarantee just that. Located in Hamburg, Germany’s number one media city, gives it physical proximity to most of all the important publishing houses. Industrie-Contact is one of the top PR agencies in Germany.
In addition to the Public Relations Global Network, Industrie-Contact is also a member the German Association of Journalists (DJV) and the German Public Relations Society (DPRG), the largest German professional association of the PR branche. It defines the standards of content and oversees the ethical rules to which the organized PR experts and agencies in the DPRG adhere.
- Food & Beverage
- Public Affairs
- Professional Services
- Media Relations
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- International PR Counseling
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Financial Communications
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- Special Events
- Web Site Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Direct Mail Marketing
Co-owner and CEO
Uwe Schmidt started at Industrie-Contact AG (IC AG) as trainee in 1989. Just a few years later he became CEO and partner. In the nineties he took care of the German business and in the early 2000s he established the international network of the agency. In 2002 IC joined the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) where Schmidt helped to extend the European network.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+49 40 899 666 0
Jürgen Klimke joined IC AG in 1984 and concentrated on client expansion in Germany. The growth of the agency initiated by Klimke led 1988 to the move in bigger offices, the place of business till this day in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld. In the nineties he handled the German business together with his partner Uwe Schmidt.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 40 899 666 0
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
IC’s Latest Blog Post
Industrie-Contact starts 2017 with three new clients
by Uwe Schmidt on January 26, 2017 at 6:16 pm
For the Hamburg-based PR-agency Industrie-Contact AG (IC), 2017 kicked of with the successful acquisition of three new clients: Solvay (USA), Datamars (Switzerland) and Zervant (Finland). The post Industrie-Contact starts 2017 with three new clients appeared first on Public Relations Germany – Industrie-Contact AG. […]
IC honored twice at the PRGN Awards 2016
by Jonathan Klimke on November 28, 2016 at 3:14 pm
This year Hamburg-based PR agency Industrie-Contact AG had two reasons to celebrate due to being honored with two prices at the „PRGN Best Practice Awards“ in Lisbon, an internal competition held by the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN). The post IC honored twice at the PRGN Awards 2016 appeared first on Public Relations Germany – Industrie-Contact AG. […]
Disruption and its Meaning for Communications
by Uwe Schmidt on November 28, 2016 at 1:28 pm
Disruption describes a transformation process, which powerfully changes existing business concepts (or even the whole market by a radical innovation) so much that these concepts are driven out of the market. The economist Clayton Christensen developed the theory of disruption in 1997 (“the innovator´s dilemma”): according to the theory even any successful and established company will be threatened by such a revolution which deprives it’s existence. The post Disruption […]
PRGN Winners of Best Practice Awards 2016
by Uwe Schmidt on November 16, 2016 at 2:23 pm
The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) recently announced the winners of its annual international Best Practice Awards competition. 88 projects were introduced to the jury consisting of the full PRGN membership. The post PRGN Winners of Best Practice Awards 2016 appeared first on Public Relations Germany – Industrie-Contact AG. […]
by Anna-Lena Schildt on September 26, 2016 at 12:23 pm
Industrie Contact (IC AG) has gained the new tasty client, Green Cola. The first step is to give bloggers an understanding of this new drink. The post Green Cola appeared first on Public Relations Germany – Industrie-Contact AG. […]