Cullen Communications is a full-service public relations and marketing agency that specialises in customer, corporate, Government and business-to-business communications.
Founded in 1985, Cullen Communications is retained by a mix of national and international clients who benefit from the agency’s professionalism, attention to detail and – above all – creativity. Cullen Communications believe that a good idea can always be turned into a brilliant one, and the agency has won numerous awards for campaigns executed on behalf of its clients.
Cullen Communications is a results-driven agency that prides itself on developing a close relationship with its clients and an intimate understanding of their business objectives. This approach means that the agency enjoys long-standing client affiliations, as well as many professional and personal relationships with media.
- Professional Services
- Media Relations
- Consumer Communications
- International PR Counseling
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- Environmental Relations
- Special Events
- Media/Speaker Training and Development
- Graphic Design
- Direct Mail Marketing
Owen Cullen, Managing Director of Cullen Communications, is a graduate in strategic management and planning, and led the development of Newspaper Licensing Ireland (NLI) for six years before heading up the agency.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+353 1 668 9099
Frank Cullen, former Chief Executive of Cullen Communications, is a 30-year veteran of the communications industry specialising in Public Affairs, and a past President of the Public Relations Global Network.
- E: FCullen@cullencommunications.ie
- P:+353 1 668 9099
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres