CROS Public Relations & Public Affairs Company was founded in 1997 and is already one of the most influential players on the Russian market and a leading adviser to executive authorities, state-owned and corporate clients.
CROS has established long-standing partnerships with many businesses, state structures, and public institutions in Russia. These relationships facilitate to resolve extremely complex and wide-ranging tasks in public relations and facilitate networking.
Drawing on cooperation with leading Russian and western mass media, research institutes and advertising agencies; CROS is able to leverage the resources required to implement effectively federal, regional and international projects.
Since 1997 CROS has provided its services to over 500 Russian and foreign companies, state and public institutions.
Sergey Zverev comment: “We are delighted to be joining PRGN Global network of independent PR agencies. We hope to be a valuable asset to our new partners.”
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Oil& Gas
- Real Estate
- IT & Telecommunications
- Anti-crisis PR
- Events Management
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- International PR
- Investor Relations and Financial Communications
- Internal communications
- Litigation PR
- Media Relations and Publicity
- Media/Speaker Training
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- Social media
- Viral Marketing
- Web Site Development
Sergey Aleksandrovich Zverev
Founder & President
Sergey Zverev is the founder and president of Public affairs & Public relations Company – CROS. In early 90’s, he was among other economists who created the program «500 days» .
Zverev is one of the founders of the NTV company and newspaper «Segodnja». In 1999 he worked as Deputy Chief of Staff of the Presidential Executive Office.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+7 (495) 980 0680
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "RumboCierto Communications has helped us in our position with key media, showing the multidimensionality of our firm. It is a professional team and committed to client"KPMG
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division