Spider, set up by Sara Pearson as ‘The SPA Way’ in 1990, combines considerable experience and a proven track record in delivering high level, targeted and strategic media relations across broadcast, print and online. With its in-depth understanding of the UK media, the Agency’s experts ensure the right story is provided to the right journalists at the right time.
The only PR agency in the UK to fully guarantee its levels of coverage against its fee, making campaigns entirely accountable – Spider provides reassurance in today’s uncertain economic climate.
- Food and beverage
- Not for profit
- Media Relations
- Crisis and Reputation Management
- Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer Communications
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Internal Communications
- Product Launches
- Public Affairs / Government Relations
- Writing Services
- Digital Strategy and Execution
- Financial PR
- Media Training
Founder + CVO
Sara Pearson began her career as a journalist on the Sunday Telegraph before moving into PR. Being a journalist taught her the importance of quality writing and also what it was like to be on the receiving end of PR stories!
She knew it was perfectly possible to be certain of gaining exposure for people, products and issues providing the angle was right and the proposition was well written. This experience underpins the whole Agency ethos at Spider.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+44 (0) 20 7403 6900
Head of Digital
Jasper Rosenau leads the digital and social media team working on both stand-alone projects and those that are fully integrated into the client’s PR programme.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+44 (0) 20 7403 6900
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+44 (0) 20 7403 6900
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- “Coast Communications is our partner in strategic media training and education. We are.impressed by the agency’s ability, not least in its communications with its clients!” us!”Helena Östman, communications director, Nordea Sweden
Latest Blog Posts
London Cocktail Week: A Spider Review
by spiderblog on October 13, 2016 at 11:21 am
With the return of the seventh London Cocktail Week, the Spider consumer team headed down to Spitalfields last week to see if we could spot any up-and-coming trends, experience the different brand activations and, of course, taste a few cocktails along the way! As Spider currently work with both established and challenger brands, we wanted to determine the value for participating brands and whether it was a real ‘must-do’ event. Big Players and Small Challengers Upon arrival, one […]
How Much Of A Monster Is PR?
by spiderblog on August 3, 2016 at 2:11 pm
How much of a monster is PR? It’s what we do, it’s how we pay the bills and it’s mostly what we love. But how much are we responsible for the way it can consume people and is it ultimately for the good? At any given time, there are comets fuelled by PR that light up the sky and captivate the media. The power of the adrenalin from media exposure is addictive and can either propel someone into the limelight for their ultimate good or despatch them like a spent rocket […]
AS DAY FOLLOWS NIGHT – THE VIEW FROM LONDON
by spiderblog on June 27, 2016 at 3:37 pm
In the cold light of dawn after the seismic result of the UK referendum, the balls which had been blasted into space are gradually falling to earth and reality is taking hold. What is done can’t be undone and the truth of this has taken more than a few people by surprise with comments to camera such as “I really didn’t know how to vote so just ticked the first thing that came to mind in the ballot booth” or even more incredulously “I didn’t really think […]
Spider’s CEO Responds To EU Referendum Results
by spiderblog on June 24, 2016 at 9:59 am
‘All sensible people in the UK are in absolute shock at the result. I am, for the first time in my life, ashamed to be British. The economic turmoil we have brought on ourselves is spectacular. By our actions we have undoubtedly holed the Union below the water line and in doing so made ourselves and all our neighbours vulnerable for our long term security. We will rightly become the pariahs in Europe and fools in the eyes of the world. We voted on the basis, […]
It’s all about fruit!
by spiderblog on June 15, 2016 at 10:20 am
I wrote this for the worldwide members of the PRGN to give an inside view of what is happening in our universe. As 30% of the membership is from the US it seemed worthwhile to point out they might think that Trump vs. Clinton is the only show in town but we’ve got our own tussle happening next week. Variously known as Brexit or the vote to Remain/Leave Europe, the Referendum which will decide whether the UK stays in the European Union is massively vexing people. Why are we […]