The Content Factory isn’t your ordinary factory…the kind with smokestacks and noisy machines. Ours is a factory of a totally different sort. Digital, effective and proactive. Our raw material is content. Words, visuals and ideas. Our finished product is opportunity. Awareness, brand equity and business growth.
So, we generate and distribute information, both verbal and audiovisual. We’re very good at producing and delivering content to the target audiences that matter to our clients’ businesses. We produce news for leading media outlets. We assemble print and broadcast interviews and work with journalists to create stories that matter. We design campaigns and deploy events. We harness our communications tools, both online and offline, to channel information through relevant media channels to help maximize our client’s opportunities to gain marketshare and revenue growth.
But while we make many different and wonderful things in our factory, everything we produce has but one purpose: to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
THECONTENT|FACTORY is a Dubai-based integrated marketing communications solutions agency. The only one of its kind in the Middle East and one of the few like it anywhere. We serve businesses throughout the Middle East as well as companies seeking to do business in this important part of the world. If you’re either, you’ve come to the right place.
Established in Dubai in 2004, our experience spans various industries. We work with companies in technology, consumer electronics and general business (trading, manufacturing, oil & gas, finance & services). These businesses vary in size, from small and medium sized enterprise to larger, regional and international brands.
Today, THECONTENT|FACTORY’s services coverage spans the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) countries (the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman), Yemen, Jordan and Palestine.
- Consumer electronics
- Digital security
- Oil and gas
- Finance and services
- Focus on brand equity and income generating activities across marketing disci-plines
- Public relations (PR)
- Direct and online marketing
- Graphic design (brochures, newsletters, advertorials, posters, flyers)
- Printing and production
- Social media (Facebook and Twitter management)
- Events for B2B and B2C purposes
- Product launches
- TCFweb, which acts as an information dissemination channel combining traditional print and broadcast platforms, social media and online media
- Content development, verbal and visual
- E-mail marketing
Founder and CEO
Layth Dajani is the Founder and CEO of The Content Factory. With 20 years of experience in the media industry, Dajani worked as a journalist for many years with published work in The Financial Times and The Economist, and freelanced with the likes of Reuters, AFP and AP.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+971 (4) 447 2501
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science