JMC Marketing Communications and PR is an international public relations and marketing communications firm that provides strategic communications solutions. Headquartered in Kingston, N.Y., JMC works in the “real world,” where businesses are crunched by competing demands, too many distractions, and tight resources. JMC uses public relations and publicity, advertising, promotions, trade shows and special events, as well as publications and market research to help its clients create market awareness and reach their objectives. Its widespread network of professional affiliations allows it to deliver “best of breed” services in every discipline.
JMC is committed to acquiring a thorough understanding of its clients’ organization, business environment, and audiences; providing value by developing strategic, integrated communications plans that deliver measurable results; and making the process easy for everyone, flexing and contracting its team and services based on what its clients need.
In unpredictable times, marketing must be responsive to the business environment and limited funds must be used carefully and effectively. JMC and its global network of specialists deliver marketing communications solutions for the real world.
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Home Furnishings
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Media Relations
- Consumer Communications
- Brand Positioning and Awareness
- Strategic Planning/Counsel
- International PR Counseling
- Crisis Management and Communications
- Government Relations/Public Affairs
- Community Relations
- Employee/Labor Communications
- Special Events
- Media/Speaker Training and Development
- Video and Multimedia Production
- Web Site Development
- Graphic Design
- Direct Mail Marketing
President and CEO
John has extensive experience in journalism, public affairs and public relations. He served for nine years as Associate Director of the Business Financial News Department of Carl Byoir & Associates, Inc., where he established the company’s Far East Division, providing support to clients in Japan, China and other parts of the world.
- E: email@example.com
- P:(845) 331-1200
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Coast Communications in a major marketing campaign in 2009. The result was more than living up to our expectations, mainly because of project manager Christina Rytter’s professionalism and engagement. Coast are result focused and has a very good understanding of our business, which made the campaign meet with its objectives."Jesper Machholm, Customer Relations Manager, CFL
- "CPC have been an invaluable communications partner as we put together two organisations and maintain our position as a top tier Swiss private bank. They bring us objective and professional advice, are very responsive and able to navigate every issue with sensitivity"Marcello Szerman, Banque J. Safra Sarasin
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
Latest Blog Posts
Can Love Drive Business?
by John Mallen on May 3, 2016 at 3:51 am
May 1, 2016 ─ I am returning home from a highly engaged semiannual meeting of PRGN, the Public Relations Global Network, an invitation-only membership organization of owner-managed independent firms in today’s fast changing practice of public relations. The group has a mission of providing local service in multiple markets. For example, not that long ago, […]
How a Not-For-Profit is Helping Change the World
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 3:14 pm
LAS VEGAS — Feb 29, 2012 — A specialized non-government organization in The Bahamas has played a key role in the debut of a new aquaculture net that can foster sustainable open-ocean fish farming, potentially increasing the world’s seafood supply and reversing the depletion of wild fish populations. Aquaculture is the world’s fastest-growing sector of […]
Collaboration Leads to Development of Aquaculture Net with Potential to Change the Way We Feed the...
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm
LAS VEGAS — Feb 29, 2012 — A shark-resistant net, that can be a key to successful and sustainable open-ocean, warm-water fish farming, is being introduced today and is the result of a successful collaboration among HYPERLINK “http://www.net-sys.com/” NET Systems, Inc., HYPERLINK “http://www.dsm.com/en_US/cworld/public/about/pages/dsm_dyneema.jsp” DSM Dyneema and the HYPERLINK “http://www.ceibahamas.org/”Cape Eleuthera Institute. It […]
New Shark-Resistant Net Introduced to Further Open-Ocean Fish Farming
by John Mallen on February 29, 2012 at 2:58 pm
PREDATOR-X Net Uses High-Strength Dyneema® Fibers to Deter Shark Attacks on Cages LAS VEGAS, Feb 29, 2012 – HYPERLINK “http://www.net-sys.com/” NET Systems, Inc. today introduced the PREDATOR-X, a proprietary shark-resistant netting material that protects fish being raised in submerged open-ocean aquaculture cages. By resisting destructive tearing, cutting and penetrations by sharks, PREDATOR-X overcomes a major […]
Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. Acquires Reis Turck Associates
by John Mallen on January 3, 2011 at 7:30 pm
Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. Acquires Reis Turck Associates Two of Kingston’s Best Known Names in Insurance Join ForcesServing Micro Business – Major Part of County Commercial Landscape KINGSTON, NY, Jan. 3 — Two names long associated with insurance in the Kingston area have joined forces. Ryan & Ryan Insurance Brokers, Inc. today announced […]