How does The Hoyt Organization differentiate itself from most other agencies?
Our beach location, office dogs & Friday afternoon “living room chats.”
How does The Hoyt Organization differentiate itself from all other agencies?
By hiring you!
The Hoyt Organization, a full service public relations agency, is looking for a creative, attentive, out-of-the-box thinker with a bright personality who has the stamina to cross multiple finish lines! Our ideal Account Executive/Senior Account Executive has somewhere between 3 and 6 years of public relations agency experience and would not only report to senior staff, but would help provide direction to junior team members. This position is key within our organization and you will hit the ground running!
***THIS IS NOT A SALES POSITION***
We hope you bring the following specific abilities to the table, including, but not limited to:
- Working on public relations programs for clients in the luxury, real estate, architecture, tech and finance industries
- Drafting press releases, bylined articles, marketing materials, ad copy and additional copywriting assignments
- Pitching feature stories and planning/directing press tours
- Managing budgets and deadlines; providing status reports
- Management of collateral projects (print, digital, web) from concept to completion
- Creating and implementing social media strategies
- Contributing ideas to program development for client and new business proposals
- Writing PR and marketing plans
Here are some requirements we consider most important to your success at our award-winning PR firm:
BA degree in public relations, or journalism, or communications
Excellent writing skills;
***Minimum 3 years PR / marketing experience ***non-negotiable-all others need not apply
Aptitude for managing: multiple projects, deadlines, team members
Must love dogs (+ twice-yearly company parties & the occasional houseboat party!)
If you’re looking for a new challenge and would like to work with a great team of people, please send your resume with salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.