Do you have experience leading a team in an agency? Are you an excellent writer and presenter? Do you have the ability to quickly understand a client’s goals, anticipate their needs and develop a solution that wows them? Can you come up with great ideas AND execute them?
Do you enjoy working with team members to develop their skills and help them grow into independent account managers?
If so, you might be just what we need.
Reed Public Relations is looking for an Account Supervisor. This person is skilled in leading the team to develop and implement PR/communications strategies and tactics (media relations, cause marketing, collateral development, issues management and grassroots programs). They’re also adept at developing/integrating compelling social media and interactive strategies and solutions for our clients. This position serves as the direct supervisor for the account team.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide high-quality client counsel to clients on all aspects of PR/social media program, write and implement client PR plans and/or plans centered on key events and participate in developing key messages and client positioning.
- Build strong client relations at senior levels, identify and troubleshoot issues and challenges as they relate to client satisfaction and overall program success.
- Collaborate with and lead team members to deliver strategic, creative, thoughtful plans for clients.
- Oversee implementation and measurement of campaigns.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing clients to retain, renew and grow accounts.
- Demonstrate ownership to train and mentor junior team members and new hires.
- Participate in new business activity, play a significant role in providing research, media playbooks, creative ideas and competently presenting in new business meetings.