Landis Communications Inc. (LCI), a mid-sized, San Francisco-based consumer, consumer goods and consumer tech public relations agency, is growing! Our award-winning firm is looking for an energetic, creative, self-starting and organized PR professional (Assistant Account Execuitve/Account Executive) with 2+ years of excellent PR experience.
LCI is a place where work and life co-exist. We have a generous vacation policy, including extended December/January holiday closures and the opportunity to participate in volunteer activities. Benefits are great and our offices sport some of the best views in San Francisco. And there are donuts… too many donuts.
The qualified candidate is a “can-do” and “results-driven” team player who wants to join a dynamic, growing and fun local organization. This is an ideal opportunity for an energetic individual who has an eye for a great story and a strong passion for developing and maintaining relationships with media and bloggers.
The role focuses on the support of PR campaigns and plans, media relations, generating targeted results and assisting client management. Candidates must have relevant PR experience along with media placements and writing samples. Those with only advertising, marketing or sales experience should not apply.
Required experience and skill set:
- Strong desire to establish relationships with media
- Strong social media prowess
- Experience implementing PR campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dynamic, creative thinker
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work under short lead times and high pressure
- College degree in communications, journalism or related field is highly preferred
- Experience with database management, project management and/or timesheet software is preferred
Named “one of the top Bay Area PR agencies” by the SF Business Times, Landis Communications Inc (LCI – www.landispr.com) was also named one of the top PR agencies by PR Week. Clients include such well- known brands as: Walmart, Brain Health Registry, Selequity, Whole Foods Market, City CarShare, Museum of the African Diaspora, California Academy of Sciences and more.