We are looking for passionate and dynamic individuals to join our team, as an Associate / Senior Associate. Our team has produced a few of the best communication campaigns in Malaysia, earning the prestigious “Campaign of the Year” awards at the Malaysia Public Relations Awards for four years, in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2018.
We believe very strongly in career development at Perspective Strategies, with continuous learning and development being an integral component of our work culture. With talent and ambition, you will have the opportunity to build and thrive in your career with us.
Switching between multiple hats in a fast-paced team environment, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist and support Director/ Lead Consultant in managing day-to-day client servicing responsibilities.
- Support multiple accounts team to implement communication and PR programmes for clients
- Draft sound, credible documents such as media invites, press releases, corporate backgrounders and other communications materials
- Develop high quality contacts with media and various stakeholders (i.e; client, partners, sponsors, etc)
- Undertake research and/or analysis relevant to the clients’ business, industries or competitors
This opportunity is for you if:
- You are a self-starter who is enthusiastic about developing engaging PR strategies and initiatives for client as well as the potential for further career development.
- You have excellent multitasking skills and eye for details.
- You thrive in a fun, fast-paced working environment that is full of challenges and learning curves!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Marketing, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent
- Two (2) years of relevant work experience for Senior Associate position
- Fresh graduates/Entry level are encouraged to apply for Associate position
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status