Named a Best Place to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, The Castle Group is adding new public relations team members and we’d love to hear from you. We have happy hours, birthday holidays, a casual dress code and the occasional dog keeping us company. We also believe in giving back to our community and are proud to be actively involved in a number of nonprofits. (Learn more about our culture on our Facebook and Instagram.)
Valued Castle attributes include knowing what’s going on in the world (business, politics, news, pop culture), being intellectually curious and entrepreneurial in spirit, having enthusiasm for your clients and your work, possessing strong writing skills (an email isn’t a text), and understanding where the social and digital world is taking our profession.
We work in teams – our truly collaborative atmosphere means there’s no politics and open doors are the standard.
PR team members at Castle:
- Understand the media including local, national and industry trends relevant to client categories
- Possess the ability to uncover media angles and opportunities for clients
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to advance projects to the next level
- Pay attention to detail
- Have strong writing and editing skills with a background in AP-style writing
- Commit to a high level of service and mature professionalism
- Develop strategic communications programs that include media relations, social media, executive visibility and thought leadership programs
- Understand the use of social media platforms to support marketing strategy and have the ability to create effective content
- Serve as positive and energetic role models and colleagues
- Foster agency culture and collaborative approach
- Experience in healthcare, consumer tech, education, professional and financial services and nonprofits – either in-house or agency side – is a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you. HR@thecastlegrp.com