Internship in Consulting, Reporting Season / Financial Communications (m/f)
Strategic investor relations and communication consultancy is the core competency of cometis.
We have specialized in Investor Relations and Financial Media Relations in Germany and Europe since 2000. Our team of around 25 professionals with the experience from more than 500 capital market projects makes cometis one of the leading consultancies in its field.
Since the foundation of the company, cometis AG has been complementing its team year-round with interns who support our daily activities or work on special projects. The first half of the year in particular is an extraordinarily exciting and challenging period for us, because the reporting season will culminate in this period.
- Directly collaborate and support our team with e.g. research activities, preparing presentations and texts
- Direct support for project managers during the reporting season
- Flexibility of time if the internship falls into your examination period
- Are you currently studying journalism, economics, communications, political science or linguistics?
- Do you ideally already have practical experience in investor relations, public relations, corporate finance or business journalism?
- Do you consider your German and English skills remarkably good, both verbally and written?
- Are you very interested in the daily business of the economy and the stock exchange?
- Do you have mathematical skills and are very good with numbers?
- Are you comfortable handling electronic media (MS Office)
- Effective, communicative team player with a positive presence and you enjoy your work
- Are you known for your communicative abilities, do you have a high degree of commitment and above all enjoy new tasks and motivation?
… then cometis AG would like to offer you the opportunity to support our consulting team from January/February 2019 in a 4-6-month internship that promises clear insight and valuable practical experience in financial communications.
- cometis as an established brand for investor relations and financial PR
- Successful, dynamic and experienced team, an efficient company infrastructure and an open and fair company culture
The next step:
Please send us your application documents in digital form to Mr. Michael Diegelmann (email@example.com). We look forward to meeting you!
Information on data processing: https://www.cometis.de/en/privacy-policy