An award-winning auto industry PR agency based in Troy, Mich., Bianchi Public Relations is the top independent PR firm based in southeast Michigan, according to PRWeek magazine’s rankings. Offering global reach and local specialization, the firm is an affiliate of the Public Relations Global Network, which brings together 50 independent agencies across six continents.
With expertise in the business-to-business realm, specializing in automotive & mobility suppliers and related professional services, the firm has represented clients in the automotive, aftermarket, association, consulting, design, engineering, industrial, legal, manufacturing, not-for-profit and technology sectors. For more information, visit www.bianchipr.com.
We are looking for an intelligent and hard-working Detroit-area student who is interested in a PR career and is currently pursuing a degree in public relations, journalism or communications for a paid, for-credit internship position for the 2018 Fall semester.
As an intern, you will learn about agency public relations and gain marketable skills, as well as have some fun in the process.
You could have the opportunity to:
- Participate in staff meetings;
- Fine-tune your writing, editing and proofreading skills;
- Develop targeted media lists;
- Provide social media support;
- Learn about media relations; and
- Learn about PR agency service, responsiveness and client needs.
Candidates should have the ability to:
- Communicate effectively;
- Maintain professionalism and the highest ethical standards;
- Be on-time, accurate, honest and dependable;
- Be open to listen and learn;
- Ask lots of questions; and
- Work hard when on the job.
If you are interested in applying for the position and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org