The Fearey Group, the Pacific Northwest’s most established independent public relations and public affairs firm, is seeking to hire a savvy professional as an Account Executive for its Consumer + Lifestyle team. The Fearey Group’s mission is to build trusting and enduring relationships one conversation at a time. The firm consists of professional consultants who provide business and communications strategy – and most of the time, the firm implements and leads campaigns, initiatives and programs to drive results for the people and organizations it services. Learn more about the firm online at feareygroup.com or join the firm online in conversation on any of its social media channels. The team encourages it!
After mastering the basic skills in the Assistant Account Executive position, this staff member’s role and its emphasis is placed on growing independent work with an emphasis on self-sustaining project management, client relations, media relations, digital/marketing, and/or lead generation, among other skills.
The individual should possess the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver high-quality results. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and responsibility. The Fearey Group recognizes individuals with drive, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, PR, journalism, digital media or marketing
- Two to three years working as an employee in PR, journalism or marketing, agency experience preferred
- Experience with media monitoring tools such as Cision, TVEyes, Meltwater Lexis Nexus and social media tools such as Hootsuite, Simply Measured, SEM Rush is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and how it is applied to and can influence PR
- Strong written and verbal skills with knowledge of AP style
- Candidate must have an engaged social media persona
- Self-starter – ability to work well alone and with others
- Critical thinker
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Passionate about getting stuff done and making a difference
- Proven ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks
- Basic understanding of integrated communications, media relations and social media
- Ability to organize, coordinate and implement multiple projects