Strategic communication consulting is the core competency of cometis
We have specialized in Investor Relations and Financial Media Relations in Germany and Europe since 2000.
Our team of around 25 professionals with the experience from more than 500 capital market projects makes
cometis one of the leading consultancies in its field.
Are you ready for a professional reorientation?
Senior Investor Relations, Financial & Corporate Communications Consultant (m/f)
- Manage projects for transactions such as IPOs, capital increases, M&A transactions while professionally managing project teams
- Customer management and content consulting at board level
- Develop and implement IR strategies for listed companies while responsible for the quality management of all kinds of IR documents
- Communicate with investors, analysts and media in German and English
- Economics and at least five years professional experience as an IR manager or with consulting on investor relations mandates
- Project expertise with IPOs, acquisitions (M&A) and crisis communication
- Strategic thinking, especially regarding the development and implementation of consulting concepts
- Effective leader with a positive presence who can feel on equal footing with the top management of our customers, investors and analysts
- Sharp understanding of accounting and key figures coupled with excellent analytical skills
- Personal development perspective within cometis AG
- cometis as an established brand for investor relations and financial PR
- Successful, dynamic and experienced team, an efficient company infrastructure and an open and fair company culture
If you think our offer overlaps with what you bring to the table in a way we can all benefit from and develop together, then we would like to meet you.
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations and availability
Information on data processing: https://www.cometis.de/en/privacy-policy