The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) announced winners of its annual Best Practice Awards at the end of October.
“The PRGN Best Practice Awards reflect the wide range and diversity of talents that are represented by our global partners,” said PRGN President, Aaron Blank. “With 50 agencies around the globe, the awards represent the high quality of work our agencies do for their clients.”
In this year’s competition, PRGN member agencies submitted a total of 136 entries on client work, agency promotion and campaigns into 19 categories, ensuring that the global best of the bests were awarded golden, silver and bronze awards. Winners in the 20th category called the PRGN Business Power Awards are the agencies that generated the highest volume of business for their PRGN peers (won by Scandinavian Communications in Denmark) and referred the highest number of potential new business within the network (Landis Communications Inc. in San Francisco).
Gold awards were earned by:
- Bianchi Public Relations (Michigan) for Agency Collaboration
- CROS (Russia) for Crisis Management
- Currie Communcations (Australia) for Public Affairs & Lobbying
- Free Communication (Romania) for Content Marketing & SEO and Employer Branding & Internal Communication
- HWB Communications (South Africa) for B2B Communications
- Industrie-Contact (IC) (Germany) for Events and Agency Promotion
- Landis Communications, Inc. (San Francisco) for Agency Collaboration and Community Relations
- LC Williams & Associates (Chicago) for Integrated Campaigns and Social Media Communications
- Media Profile (Toronto) for Consumer Communications – Products and Product Launches
- OneMulti (Poland) for Service Launches and Social Campaign/Corporate Social Responsibility
- Perspective Strategies (Malaysia) for Blogger/Vlogger Outreach
- Three Box Strategic Communications (Dallas) for Consumer Communications – Services and Financial Communications, Transactions & Investor Relations
- Xenophon Strategies, Inc. (Washington D.C.) for Communication to Millennials
Other winning firms that earned silver or bronze recognition included accelent Communications (Austria); Buchanan Public Relations LLC (Pennsylvania); Cabinet Privé de Conseils s.a. (Switzerland); Goodwill Communications (Hungary); Integrate Communications (Japan); Reed Public Relations (Tennessee); RumboCierto Comunicaciones (Chile); We Agency (France); and The Conroy Martinez Group (Florida).
PRGN member agencies are independent, local, owner-operated public relations and marketing communications firms that share expertise and resources, while providing broad-based comprehensive communications strategies to clients worldwide. Companies or organizations interested in the services of PRGN’s local agency network can visit www.prgn.com or contact PRGN’s executive director Gábor Jelinek at email@example.com for more information.
Independent agencies interested in joining the network can visit the member recruitment section of the PRGN website for more information or email its membership chair, David Wills, Media Profile at firstname.lastname@example.org.