LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
Public Relations Global Network:
The World’s Local Agency.
After graduating from university, Uwe Schmidt worked as freelance journalist for newspapers, radio stations, and a press agency before joining IC AG as trainee in 1989. After three years he became member of the management team and co-owner after four years.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 40 899 666 0
Immediate Past President
David Landis is President/CEO of Landis Communications Inc., former President of the international Public Relations Global Network and has also served as an adjunct professor in the MBA program at Golden Gate University.
- E: email@example.com
Edward M. Stevens
After rising through the ranks of Dix & Eaton to become Vice-Chairman, Ed Stevens ran the Corporate Communications Departments for two Fortune 500 utilities. He has served as president of both the American Advertising Federation/Cleveland (AAF/Cleveland) and the Greater Cleveland Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:440.617.0100 ext. 201
Joseph M.A. Ledlie
In more than 40 years of worldwide communications, Joe Ledlie has built a reputation as an articulate and trusted voice of effective communications strategy. He is the only nationally honored newsman heading an Atlanta public relations firm.
- E: email@example.com
C.L. Conroy, APR
An expert in public relations and marketing for more than 25 years, C.L. has designed and successfully implemented campaigns for international, national and regional clients in the consumer products, health care, corporate, banking, travel and tourism, entertainment, retail, aviation, real estate and education fields.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Committee Chair
Michael Diegelmann, the founder and CEO of cometis AG, established cometis 14 years ago and formed the company together with his partners to one of the leading Investor Relations agencies in Germany. During this time he successfully managed more than more 350 capital market projects.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+49 (0) 611 20 58 55 18
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- "SCR has been challenged to help us implement our communication strategies and core values with the media in Spain. During the last year we have found SCR to be a reliable, highly organized and well connected partner. Besides being highly professional, they are also fun to work with."Sascha Hausmann, CEO, Rate Tiger
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- "I've worked with the team at GroundFloor Media for more than six years. Our partnership has produced outstanding results ranging from building community awareness in support of Children's Hospital Colorado's relocation to helping the Colorado Health Foundation (ColoradoHealth.org) find and deliver its community voice in support of making Colorado the healthiest state in the nation. GroundFloor Media's unique business model demonstrates again and again the power of connecting senior-level communications strategists and implementers with the organizational content experts I oversee."Charles H. Reyman, M.A., Vice President of Communications, The Colorado Health Foundation
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. executed the 'Rolex Awards for Enterprise' (a CSR/philantrophic initiative of Rolex) campaign in India for Rolex SA, Geneva in 2012 as our Public Relations agency. Perfect Relations worked extremely well with our team in seamlessly managing the entire event. We confirm that the agency's experience, planning, delivery and execution are all outstanding. We would unreservedly recommend them to another client.Rebecca Irvin - Director of the Rolex Institute, Rolex SA, Geneva
- "Tennyson Center for Children has gone from being a relatively unknown within the philanthropic and caring community to being an organization which, today, is widely recognized as the leader in the treatment of Colorado’s abused and neglected children. And much of that success is due to the incredible guidance and the strong efforts of our team at GroundFloor Media. They were able to not only identify areas in which our marketing and promotional efforts were weak, but also to help us implement strategies which would jumpstart and augment those efforts so that we could realize fast and impressive results. Our profile has been raised, thanks to GFM and, as a result, support from the community has grown substantially."Dave Sevick, Director of Marketing & Communications, Tennyson Center for Children
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- “CooperKatz has been our valued communications partner for almost 10 years, and brings creativity and passion for our brand to their work. The team’s knowledge expands beyond pure public relations, and into broader marketing areas like digital and social. The team has consistently delivered results for our product launches and partnerships, and has supported our participation in industry events. CooperKatz is committed to help us grow our position as the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies.”Gina Pilnacek, Director of Marketing, Polar USA
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- We were very impressed and delighted with the work that Perfect Relations did on behalf of the Global Spa and Wellness Summit. You and your team were among the most professional, organized and effective people I’ve had the pleasure to work with in my career. No request went unfulfilled! Thanks to the Perfect Relations team our work was made so much easier. We were supported every step of the way, insuring that our event was the best we’ve ever held.Sallie Fraenkel - Executive Vice President, Global Spa & Wellness Summit
- Thank you for the media lunch arrangements. We are pleased with the extensive coverage by the media.Media Lunch
- “Thanks to the relevant contacts and relationships they have, their professional approach and the good insights of our brand, PRP has been able to obtain nice media results for Vispring every year again. Since the beginning of our collaboration, it has been nice working together. PRP’s large online expertise moreover is helping us to position Vispring in the market via a channel that is gaining importance.”Katrien Gielen, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vispring
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- “Coast Communications is our partner in strategic media training and education. We are.impressed by the agency’s ability, not least in its communications with its clients!” us!”Helena Östman, communications director, Nordea Sweden
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- Thank you all for your patience and support for not questioning the plan, working nonstop to achieve the objectives and giving it your best shot. This is what team work is all about and I am very happy to say that the work done by the team on YouTube FanFest has been phenomenal. This mail is not just about getting great coverage but about the passion, can do spirit and a positive attitude with which you guys approached this. Thank you for being phenomenal and a pleasure to work with.Gaurav Bhaskar - Global Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google India
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- "GroundFloor Media has been a highly prized 'secret weapon' here at Market Force. With their help, we’ve generated coverage in more than 1,000 media over the past 24 months; from national business press to trade media to TV to social media; and helped us position ourselves to win national awards for our technology and service. We've generated enormous buzz in our industry that is far larger than a company our size would typically generate which has absolutely enhanced our value as a company. And they are truly some of the most genuine, professional, and thoughtful people I’ve had the pleasure to work with over my career."Janet Eden-Harris, CMO and Senior Vice President, Market Force
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- "GroundFloor Media has brought us the expertise we needed to help share our story of success for the Colorado Garden Show grants and scholarship program, making the media more aware of what we and the Colorado Garden & Home Show can offer. The agency team understands our issues and opportunities and has provided top-notch counsel and execution from day one. They bring a strong strategic perspective towards media relations with our best interests in mind and we continue to see how they add significant value to our organization."Jim Fricke, Executive Director, Colorado Garden Show, Inc.
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- "EnergiPr has consistently helped me with stories published in The Globe and Mail in a timely and professional manner, providing me with statistics, quotes and context, often under tight time constraints. I appreciate the thoroughness and alacrity of the responses to my questions, in addition to the personal attention to detail. I have been impressed also by the attention given to my own needs as a journalist and professional writer which really is a case of going beyond the call of duty. Their presentation of new products is novel and engaging. My only regret is I don’t get out enough to enjoy them all."Deirdre
- “We have been working with HWB Communications for over two years, during which time they have increased the media coverage for the deVere group threefold. HWB has also helped us to develop our social media presence in Africa and to position us as the preeminent and fastest growing independent wealth advisor on the continent.”Craig Featherby, Head of deVere Africa
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
- "Qdoba Mexican Grill is a rapidly expanding fast casual restaurant concept based in Denver – but with an ever-expanding national footprint. We chose GroundFloor Media to handle our national public relations because of their vast experience in the food industry, their creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, as well as their senior practitioner model, knowing that their professionalism and senior-level strategies would help position Qdoba favorably in the eyes of the media. Since initiating our partnership with GroundFloor Media, the programs we have implemented not only increased coverage both locally and nationally for our corporate and franchised stores, but helped to drive business. It is clearly evident to our entire team at Qdoba that GroundFloor Media exudes not only a passion for PR, but for our business too."Karen Guido, Vice President of Marketing, Qdoba Mexican Grill
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment