Public Relations Global Network - Your international PR partner
The Public Relations Global Network, Inc. (SM) (PRGN) is a global organization of leading independent public relations agencies.
More than 1,000 clients across six continents depend on the combined resources of the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) to deliver targeted public relations campaigns in more than 80 markets around the world. With revenues of more than $110 million (U.S.D.), PRGN is among the world's top four international public relations networks. PRGN harnesses the resources of nearly 50 independent public relations firms, 50 offices and more than 900 communications professionals to connect international companies and organizations with individual and culturally diverse markets globally.
Connected Thinking. Globally.
Member agencies who are invited to join PRGN are successful entrepreneurs and recognized leaders in their local markets. Together, we collaborate to bring global capabilities, industry best practices and local market intelligence to our clients.
How can we help you grow your business? Let’s talk.
- United States, East Coast: Sandy Lish, Boston – email@example.com
- United States, Midwest: Edward M. Stevens, Cleveland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States, West Coast: David Landis, San Francisco – email@example.com
- Canada: Carol Levine / Esther Buchsbaum, Toronto / Montréal – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Europe: Uwe Schmidt – email@example.com
- Asia: Boh Tiong Yap, Singapore - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle East: Layth Dajani, Dubai – email@example.com
- Latin America: Gabriel Guerra, Mexico City – firstname.lastname@example.org
- South America: Agustin Stellatelli, Buenos Aires – email@example.com
- Africa: Evelyn John Holzhausen, Capetown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia: Mark Paterson, Melbourne – email@example.com