LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
- "I really want to thank LCI for the great iPhone launch. This really demonstrates the power of public relations. Our iOS install went up 1400+% on 8/20! The growth came almost all from China and the U.S., reflecting where we targeted our public relations. Mac daily usage also went up 50%, probably due to the new wave of publicity Thank you. Great job."Jay Shen, Maxthon
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- “CooperKatz has been our valued communications partner for almost 10 years, and brings creativity and passion for our brand to their work. The team’s knowledge expands beyond pure public relations, and into broader marketing areas like digital and social. The team has consistently delivered results for our product launches and partnerships, and has supported our participation in industry events. CooperKatz is committed to help us grow our position as the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies.”Gina Pilnacek, Director of Marketing, Polar USA
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- “Your team has more energy than 20 young adults on Monster. You’ve not only put us on the map with coverage by Los Angeles television, you made sure I know how to tell our story in a way that was knowledgeable and articulate … good stuff.”Alan Dibartolomeo, Chief Development Officer, AMF Development
- “The team at Lewis Public Relations understands what makes the Elliott's brand special. As a result, they've been able to quickly contribute to our communications activities, assisting us in keeping our brand of 64 years strong and relevant in today's rapidly changing retail business environment.”Andrea Bond Spencer, Elliott’s Hardware
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has helped communication strategy with media for ‘Coca-Cola NDTV Support My School' campaign for Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. over the past 2 years, as our on-record Public Relations agency.Sameer Pathak - Coca-Cola India Pvt.
- "SCR has been challenged to help us implement our communication strategies and core values with the media in Spain. During the last year we have found SCR to be a reliable, highly organized and well connected partner. Besides being highly professional, they are also fun to work with."Sascha Hausmann, CEO, Rate Tiger
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has executed the 'Godfrey Phillips Bravery National Awards' (a CSR initiative by Godfrey Phillips India) campaign in India over the past 3 years, as our Public Relations Agency. Perfect Relations has seamlessly managed the entire event and we would like to confirm that their experience, planning, delivery and execution is unmatched in the industry.Harmanjit Singh, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- “We have been working with HWB Communications for over two years, during which time they have increased the media coverage for the deVere group threefold. HWB has also helped us to develop our social media presence in Africa and to position us as the preeminent and fastest growing independent wealth advisor on the continent.”Craig Featherby, Head of deVere Africa
- “Coast Communications has during such a long period as nearly a decade, demonstrated high competence and created very positive results in its communications and PR-work for Sparbanken Öresund! They have acted full service agency including the production of no less than 8 annual reports in digital and print versions.”Christina Elwing, Information and marketing director, Saving bank Öresundsbanken
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- We were very impressed and delighted with the work that Perfect Relations did on behalf of the Global Spa and Wellness Summit. You and your team were among the most professional, organized and effective people I’ve had the pleasure to work with in my career. No request went unfulfilled! Thanks to the Perfect Relations team our work was made so much easier. We were supported every step of the way, insuring that our event was the best we’ve ever held.Sallie Fraenkel - Executive Vice President, Global Spa & Wellness Summit
- What I appreciate about each service provider is reliable, continuous and consistent work, which cometis provides in a really excellent way.Florian Seubert, CFO and co-founder zooplus AG
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Coast Communications in a major marketing campaign in 2009. The result was more than living up to our expectations, mainly because of project manager Christina Rytter’s professionalism and engagement. Coast are result focused and has a very good understanding of our business, which made the campaign meet with its objectives."Jesper Machholm, Customer Relations Manager, CFL
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- “Over the past 10 years, I’ve worked with Lauren and her team on both short-term and long-term campaigns. They bring the same expertise, personal integrity and tireless focus to protracted efforts as they do to the quick hard pushes of short-term campaigns. Reed Public Relations gives it their all every day and they make every client their most important client.”Wendy Norton, Public Affairs Specialist
- “For small and micro-cap companies like Hill International, it doesn't make any sense to have an in-house investor relations professional when there is a firm like The Equity Group that can provide you access to an entire team of IR professionals on an as-needed basis at a fraction of the cost. Theirknowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn't recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”David L. Richter, President & COO, Hill International, Inc.
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- “Working with you for the past 12 years has been one of our better professional experiences of that time period. At the time we engaged The Equity Group, Mobile Mini had a market cap of $20 million...From no meaningful sell-side research or institutional holders, Mobile Mini now has a number of prominent investment firms writing on it and a large and loyal cadre of institutional holders. We have been impressed by The Equity Group’s continuing ability to develop and execute investor relations programs and activities that match our needs during the various stages of Mobile Mini’s corporate development. That is due in part because you know your business very well, but just as importantly, you’ve taken the time to understand our business very well. Throughout the years, The Equity Group has been extremely knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. While we did our job of building a successful company, I am firmly convinced that the caliber of the investor relations/corporate communications services provided by The Equity Group has been a critical element in the gains we have achieved in our shareholder value.”Larry Trachtenberg, Director & Former CFO, Mobile Mini, Inc.
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
Communications Director & Newsroom Head Nicole Chamberlin shares the secrets of her team’s success – and explains why HWB…October 4, 2016
Aside from the well-known highly corrupt and troubled governments in Venezuela, Bolivia and Ecuador, for the past two years…August 16, 2016
How much of a monster is PR? It’s what we do, it’s how we pay the bills and it’s…August 10, 2016
The Democratic National Convention’s selection of Philadelphia for its historic convention this week is no accident. A city often…July 27, 2016