LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
Public Relations Global Network:
The World’s Local Agency.
Edward M. Stevens
After rising through the ranks of Dix & Eaton to become Vice-Chairman, Ed Stevens ran the Corporate Communications Departments for two Fortune 500 utilities. He has served as president of both the American Advertising Federation/Cleveland (AAF/Cleveland) and the Greater Cleveland Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
- E: email@example.com
- P:440.617.0100 ext. 201
Immediate Past President
After graduating from university, Uwe Schmidt worked as freelance journalist for newspapers, radio stations, and a press agency before joining IC AG as trainee in 1989. After three years he became member of the management team and co-owner after four years.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 40 899 666 0
HWB co-founder Evelyn John Holtzhausen is a former Senior Assistant Editor, Night Editor and Senior Writer of the Cape Times and Sunday Times. He has worked as a journalist in South Africa, Swaziland, the United Kingdom, and Norway.
Evelyn has 15 years experience in Public Relations and specialises in strategy development and crisis communications.
- E: email@example.com
- P:+2711 783 0929
Joseph M.A. Ledlie
In more than 40 years of worldwide communications, Joe Ledlie has built a reputation as an articulate and trusted voice of effective communications strategy. He is the only nationally honored newsman heading an Atlanta public relations firm.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
David A. Fuscus
David A. Fuscus is president and CEO of Xenophon Strategies, a highly focused public relations firm serving many of the world’s largest companies and organizations. Xenophon has key practices in public affairs, public relations, reputation management, crisis communications and government affairs. The company has offices in Washington, D.C., and the San Francisco, Calif. Bay Area.
- E: email@example.com
Business Committee Chair
Blake D. Lewis III
Lewis Public Relations Principal Blake Lewis is an accomplished communicator, with more than 35 years of experience in corporate reputation and issues management, strategic planning and creative development and media relations in corporate, agency and nonprofit settings.
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- “The team at Lewis Public Relations understands what makes the Elliott's brand special. As a result, they've been able to quickly contribute to our communications activities, assisting us in keeping our brand of 64 years strong and relevant in today's rapidly changing retail business environment.”Andrea Bond Spencer, Elliott’s Hardware
- “No public relations firm in Texas is better at seeing all the elements of a challenge and formulating a plan that is understandable, implementable and effective than LPR. Principal Blake Lewis has an extraordinary command of data and his team knows what to do with it. They are the best I’ve worked with.”Gene Hall, APR, Fellow, PRSA, Texas Farm Bureau
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- "I've worked with the team at GroundFloor Media for more than six years. Our partnership has produced outstanding results ranging from building community awareness in support of Children's Hospital Colorado's relocation to helping the Colorado Health Foundation (ColoradoHealth.org) find and deliver its community voice in support of making Colorado the healthiest state in the nation. GroundFloor Media's unique business model demonstrates again and again the power of connecting senior-level communications strategists and implementers with the organizational content experts I oversee."Charles H. Reyman, M.A., Vice President of Communications, The Colorado Health Foundation
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. executed the 'Rolex Awards for Enterprise' (a CSR/philantrophic initiative of Rolex) campaign in India for Rolex SA, Geneva in 2012 as our Public Relations agency. Perfect Relations worked extremely well with our team in seamlessly managing the entire event. We confirm that the agency's experience, planning, delivery and execution are all outstanding. We would unreservedly recommend them to another client.Rebecca Irvin - Director of the Rolex Institute, Rolex SA, Geneva
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- “Before we started working with energi PR, Orlando was handling all PR in house with the U.S. team. We really needed to take our efforts to the next level. ... In about a year energi PR doubled the amount of coverage we were receiving. No task was too big or too small for them...”Susan Lomax, VP Communications. Los Angeles Tourism & Convention Board formerly our client at Visit Orlando
- “For years we have had a close cooperation with Goodwill. This is primarily thanks to the proactive attitude, strategic thinking and strong media relations of the agency, but equally important are the business mentality, the understanding of our operations and the availability of Goodwill’s senior consultants.”Andrea Semjén, Dalkia Energia
- "GroundFloor Media has been a highly prized 'secret weapon' here at Market Force. With their help, we’ve generated coverage in more than 1,000 media over the past 24 months; from national business press to trade media to TV to social media; and helped us position ourselves to win national awards for our technology and service. We've generated enormous buzz in our industry that is far larger than a company our size would typically generate which has absolutely enhanced our value as a company. And they are truly some of the most genuine, professional, and thoughtful people I’ve had the pleasure to work with over my career."Janet Eden-Harris, CMO and Senior Vice President, Market Force
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
- We were very impressed and delighted with the work that Perfect Relations did on behalf of the Global Spa and Wellness Summit. You and your team were among the most professional, organized and effective people I’ve had the pleasure to work with in my career. No request went unfulfilled! Thanks to the Perfect Relations team our work was made so much easier. We were supported every step of the way, insuring that our event was the best we’ve ever held.Sallie Fraenkel - Executive Vice President, Global Spa & Wellness Summit
- "4 words would perfectly describe WE agency : Availability, responsiveness, attentiveness, thinking skills."Thierry Gluskack, President Cocorette
- “It is my pleasure and honour to recommend Esther Buchsbaum and the entire team at energi PR, with whom we’ve had an association for over 10 years. We like their professionalism, their creativity and their understanding of our business.”Hugh Riley, Secretary General, Caribbean Tourism Organization
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- "GroundFloor Media has brought us the expertise we needed to help share our story of success for the Colorado Garden Show grants and scholarship program, making the media more aware of what we and the Colorado Garden & Home Show can offer. The agency team understands our issues and opportunities and has provided top-notch counsel and execution from day one. They bring a strong strategic perspective towards media relations with our best interests in mind and we continue to see how they add significant value to our organization."Jim Fricke, Executive Director, Colorado Garden Show, Inc.
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
- “Coast Communications is our partner in strategic media training and education. We are.impressed by the agency’s ability, not least in its communications with its clients!” us!”Helena Östman, communications director, Nordea Sweden
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- “Consistently in the news due to our wildfire fighting capability, the Working on Fire programme (WoF) has relied on the professional Public Relations and crisis communications service delivered by HWB Communications for over a decade. We appreciate HWB’s 24 hour crisis communication service and their willingness to assist with strategic planning and media relations.”Trevor Abrahams, Managing Director, Working on Fire
- “For the past 13 years, HWB has worked closely with ADT South Africa to maintain a positive perception of our brand and provide valuable support for our overall marketing strategy.”Martin OCHIEN’G, Marketing and Strategy Director, ADT South Africa
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
Public Relations Global Network (PRGN), today announced the addition of two new agency affiliates from Nashville, Tennessee (U.S.A) and…May 15, 2015
The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) (www.prgn.com), one of the top four international networks of leading independent public relations…May 15, 2015
The Public Relations Global Network (PRGN) today announced the addition of two new agency affiliates from Detroit, Michigan (USA)…October 24, 2014
From the invention of the wheel to the invention of the computer, technological progress never stopped redefining the concept…October 1, 2014