LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- "One of SCR’s strong points is the fact that it has a multicultural team which makes the implementation of strategies in international markets easy and positive. Their skill to adapt combined with a constant pro-active attitude makes working with them much easier and mutual interchange is beneficial to both parties."Maria del Mar Torres, Managing Director, Institut del Cava
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- “For the past 13 years, HWB has worked closely with ADT South Africa to maintain a positive perception of our brand and provide valuable support for our overall marketing strategy.”Martin OCHIEN’G, Marketing and Strategy Director, ADT South Africa
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- "I really want to thank LCI for the great iPhone launch. This really demonstrates the power of public relations. Our iOS install went up 1400+% on 8/20! The growth came almost all from China and the U.S., reflecting where we targeted our public relations. Mac daily usage also went up 50%, probably due to the new wave of publicity Thank you. Great job."Jay Shen, Maxthon
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- "I thoroughly recommend Sound PR. It’s the most client-sensitive, high-impact PR firm I’ve ever worked with."Rachel Konrad, Head of Communications at Tesla Motors Europe
- Thank you all for your patience and support for not questioning the plan, working nonstop to achieve the objectives and giving it your best shot. This is what team work is all about and I am very happy to say that the work done by the team on YouTube FanFest has been phenomenal. This mail is not just about getting great coverage but about the passion, can do spirit and a positive attitude with which you guys approached this. Thank you for being phenomenal and a pleasure to work with.Gaurav Bhaskar - Global Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google India
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- “Coast Communications has during such a long period as nearly a decade, demonstrated high competence and created very positive results in its communications and PR-work for Sparbanken Öresund! They have acted full service agency including the production of no less than 8 annual reports in digital and print versions.”Christina Elwing, Information and marketing director, Saving bank Öresundsbanken
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- “We have been working with HWB Communications for over two years, during which time they have increased the media coverage for the deVere group threefold. HWB has also helped us to develop our social media presence in Africa and to position us as the preeminent and fastest growing independent wealth advisor on the continent.”Craig Featherby, Head of deVere Africa
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
- “Everyone on our LCWA team is smart, responsive and easy to work with. They understand our business and get meaningful results.”Jackie Cooper, Eureka
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- “Your team has more energy than 20 young adults on Monster. You’ve not only put us on the map with coverage by Los Angeles television, you made sure I know how to tell our story in a way that was knowledgeable and articulate … good stuff.”Alan Dibartolomeo, Chief Development Officer, AMF Development
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- “Coast Communications is our partner in strategic media training and education. We are.impressed by the agency’s ability, not least in its communications with its clients!” us!”Helena Östman, communications director, Nordea Sweden
- "We agency know-how was instrumental in demonstrating, across key French wine markets, the unmatched benefits of natural cork. Their understanding of the issues shaping complex narratives is top-notch!"Carlos de Jesus, Director of Marketing & Communications Amorim Group
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
Reports of new data breaches and cyberattacks appear in media headlines regularly. It was just a matter of time…February 7, 2017
Visitor arrivals in ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) had been rising steadily from 62 million to 109 million…January 26, 2017
“What happens in Vegas, no longer stays in Vegas: It goes viral.” If you take a global view of…January 18, 2017
May 2017 deliver many happy clients who love everything that you do for them and who recommend…December 12, 2016