LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
Public Relations Global Network:
The World’s Local Agency.
Uwe SchmidtAfter graduating from university, Uwe Schmidt worked as freelance journalist for newspapers, radio stations, and a press agency before joining IC AG as trainee in 1989. After three years he became member of the management team and co-owner after four years.
Read More »
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 40 899 666 0
Edward M. Stevens
Joseph M.A. Ledlie
C.L. Conroy, APRAn expert in public relations and marketing for more than 25 years, C.L. has designed and successfully implemented campaigns for international, national and regional clients in the consumer products, health care, corporate, banking, travel and tourism, entertainment, retail, aviation, real estate and education fields.
Read More »
- E: email@example.com
Michael DiegelmannMichael Diegelmann, the founder and CEO of cometis AG, established cometis 14 years ago and formed the company together with his partners to one of the leading Investor Relations agencies in Germany. During this time he successfully managed more than more 350 capital market projects.
Read More »
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 (0) 611 20 58 55 18
- "GroundFloor Media has been a highly prized 'secret weapon' here at Market Force. With their help, we’ve generated coverage in more than 1,000 media over the past 24 months; from national business press to trade media to TV to social media; and helped us position ourselves to win national awards for our technology and service. We've generated enormous buzz in our industry that is far larger than a company our size would typically generate which has absolutely enhanced our value as a company. And they are truly some of the most genuine, professional, and thoughtful people I’ve had the pleasure to work with over my career."Janet Eden-Harris, CMO and Senior Vice President, Market Force
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- “For the past 13 years, HWB has worked closely with ADT South Africa to maintain a positive perception of our brand and provide valuable support for our overall marketing strategy.”Martin OCHIEN’G, Marketing and Strategy Director, ADT South Africa
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- "GroundFloor Media has brought us the expertise we needed to help share our story of success for the Colorado Garden Show grants and scholarship program, making the media more aware of what we and the Colorado Garden & Home Show can offer. The agency team understands our issues and opportunities and has provided top-notch counsel and execution from day one. They bring a strong strategic perspective towards media relations with our best interests in mind and we continue to see how they add significant value to our organization."Jim Fricke, Executive Director, Colorado Garden Show, Inc.
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- "Tennyson Center for Children has gone from being a relatively unknown within the philanthropic and caring community to being an organization which, today, is widely recognized as the leader in the treatment of Colorado’s abused and neglected children. And much of that success is due to the incredible guidance and the strong efforts of our team at GroundFloor Media. They were able to not only identify areas in which our marketing and promotional efforts were weak, but also to help us implement strategies which would jumpstart and augment those efforts so that we could realize fast and impressive results. Our profile has been raised, thanks to GFM and, as a result, support from the community has grown substantially."Dave Sevick, Director of Marketing & Communications, Tennyson Center for Children
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- "We agency know-how was instrumental in demonstrating, across key French wine markets, the unmatched benefits of natural cork. Their understanding of the issues shaping complex narratives is top-notch!"Carlos de Jesus, Director of Marketing & Communications Amorim Group
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- "We have only been working with the Fearey Group for a few months but I have been impressed from the beginning with their ability to assimilate a massive amount of information about our business, organize it in a coherent manner and then fashion a marketing and branding plan that works. They have also consistently impressed with their daily organization of and delivery on the myriad of tasks that arise when undertaking a new marketing and branding strategy. In addition, their creative work has been thoughtful and unique and provided in a very timely fashion. We are extremely pleased that we chose the Fearey group.”Steve Allen, Lee & Hayes
- "One of SCR’s strong points is the fact that it has a multicultural team which makes the implementation of strategies in international markets easy and positive. Their skill to adapt combined with a constant pro-active attitude makes working with them much easier and mutual interchange is beneficial to both parties."Maria del Mar Torres, Managing Director, Institut del Cava
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "Energi hosts very thorough events – products are at the forefront while experts are always on hand to get down to details. I walk away feeling like I’ve really learned something and I’m excited to share it with my readers. Their follow-up is consistent without being over the top and this tactic is much appreciated. I’ve always been made to feel that the team is ready to answer any question or help out with any situation immediately – I know I will always get a response right away."Julia Seidl, Fashion & Beauty Editor, Hello! Canada
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- “It is my pleasure and honour to recommend Esther Buchsbaum and the entire team at energi PR, with whom we’ve had an association for over 10 years. We like their professionalism, their creativity and their understanding of our business.”Hugh Riley, Secretary General, Caribbean Tourism Organization
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- “Thanks to the relevant contacts and relationships they have, their professional approach and the good insights of our brand, PRP has been able to obtain nice media results for Vispring every year again. Since the beginning of our collaboration, it has been nice working together. PRP’s large online expertise moreover is helping us to position Vispring in the market via a channel that is gaining importance.”Katrien Gielen, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vispring
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- “Consistently in the news due to our wildfire fighting capability, the Working on Fire programme (WoF) has relied on the professional Public Relations and crisis communications service delivered by HWB Communications for over a decade. We appreciate HWB’s 24 hour crisis communication service and their willingness to assist with strategic planning and media relations.”Trevor Abrahams, Managing Director, Working on Fire
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- “Coast Communications is our partner in strategic media training and education. We are.impressed by the agency’s ability, not least in its communications with its clients!” us!”Helena Östman, communications director, Nordea Sweden
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- "Qdoba Mexican Grill is a rapidly expanding fast casual restaurant concept based in Denver – but with an ever-expanding national footprint. We chose GroundFloor Media to handle our national public relations because of their vast experience in the food industry, their creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, as well as their senior practitioner model, knowing that their professionalism and senior-level strategies would help position Qdoba favorably in the eyes of the media. Since initiating our partnership with GroundFloor Media, the programs we have implemented not only increased coverage both locally and nationally for our corporate and franchised stores, but helped to drive business. It is clearly evident to our entire team at Qdoba that GroundFloor Media exudes not only a passion for PR, but for our business too."Karen Guido, Vice President of Marketing, Qdoba Mexican Grill
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- "RumboCierto Communications has helped us in our position with key media, showing the multidimensionality of our firm. It is a professional team and committed to client"KPMG
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- “We have been working with HWB Communications for over two years, during which time they have increased the media coverage for the deVere group threefold. HWB has also helped us to develop our social media presence in Africa and to position us as the preeminent and fastest growing independent wealth advisor on the continent.”Craig Featherby, Head of deVere Africa
- "I've worked with the team at GroundFloor Media for more than six years. Our partnership has produced outstanding results ranging from building community awareness in support of Children's Hospital Colorado's relocation to helping the Colorado Health Foundation (ColoradoHealth.org) find and deliver its community voice in support of making Colorado the healthiest state in the nation. GroundFloor Media's unique business model demonstrates again and again the power of connecting senior-level communications strategists and implementers with the organizational content experts I oversee."Charles H. Reyman, M.A., Vice President of Communications, The Colorado Health Foundation
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has helped communication strategy with media for ‘Coca-Cola NDTV Support My School' campaign for Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. over the past 2 years, as our on-record Public Relations agency.Sameer Pathak - Coca-Cola India Pvt.
- “Everyone on our LCWA team is smart, responsive and easy to work with. They understand our business and get meaningful results.”Jackie Cooper, Eureka
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service