LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
Public Relations Global Network:
The World’s Local Agency.
Uwe SchmidtAfter graduating from university, Uwe Schmidt worked as freelance journalist for newspapers, radio stations, and a press agency before joining IC AG as trainee in 1989. After three years he became member of the management team and co-owner after four years.
Read More »
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 40 899 666 0
Edward M. Stevens
Joseph M.A. Ledlie
C.L. Conroy, APRAn expert in public relations and marketing for more than 25 years, C.L. has designed and sucessfully implemented campaigns for international, national and regional clients in the consumer products, health care, corporate, banking, travel and tourism, entertainment, retail, aviation, real estate and education fields.
Read More »
- E: email@example.com
Michael DiegelmannMichael Diegelmann, the founder and CEO of cometis AG, established cometis 14 years ago and formed the company together with his partners to one of the leading Investor Relations agencies in Germany. During this time he successfully managed more than more 350 capital market projects.
Read More »
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P:+49 (0) 611 20 58 55 18
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- "I've worked with the team at GroundFloor Media for more than six years. Our partnership has produced outstanding results ranging from building community awareness in support of Children's Hospital Colorado's relocation to helping the Colorado Health Foundation (ColoradoHealth.org) find and deliver its community voice in support of making Colorado the healthiest state in the nation. GroundFloor Media's unique business model demonstrates again and again the power of connecting senior-level communications strategists and implementers with the organizational content experts I oversee."Charles H. Reyman, M.A., Vice President of Communications, The Colorado Health Foundation
- “Coast Communications has during such a long period as nearly a decade, demonstrated high competence and created very positive results in its communications and PR-work for Sparbanken Öresund! They have acted full service agency including the production of no less than 8 annual reports in digital and print versions.”Christina Elwing, Information and marketing director, Saving bank Öresundsbanken
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Coast Communications in a major marketing campaign in 2009. The result was more than living up to our expectations, mainly because of project manager Christina Rytter’s professionalism and engagement. Coast are result focused and has a very good understanding of our business, which made the campaign meet with its objectives."Jesper Machholm, Customer Relations Manager, CFL
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- “It is my pleasure and honour to recommend Esther Buchsbaum and the entire team at energi PR, with whom we’ve had an association for over 10 years. We like their professionalism, their creativity and their understanding of our business.”Hugh Riley, Secretary General, Caribbean Tourism Organization
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- "Hats off and many thanks to the We agency for its dynamism and skills ! I would like to congratulate the team for the excellent work accomplished in developping such a comprehensive and successful awarness campaign to bring more attention on Psoriasis."Dalila SID-MOHAND, Director of France Psoriasis
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. executed the 'Rolex Awards for Enterprise' (a CSR/philantrophic initiative of Rolex) campaign in India for Rolex SA, Geneva in 2012 as our Public Relations agency. Perfect Relations worked extremely well with our team in seamlessly managing the entire event. We confirm that the agency's experience, planning, delivery and execution are all outstanding. We would unreservedly recommend them to another client.Rebecca Irvin - Director of the Rolex Institute, Rolex SA, Geneva
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- “Thanks to the relevant contacts and relationships they have, their professional approach and the good insights of our brand, PRP has been able to obtain nice media results for Vispring every year again. Since the beginning of our collaboration, it has been nice working together. PRP’s large online expertise moreover is helping us to position Vispring in the market via a channel that is gaining importance.”Katrien Gielen, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vispring
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- Thank you all for your patience and support for not questioning the plan, working nonstop to achieve the objectives and giving it your best shot. This is what team work is all about and I am very happy to say that the work done by the team on YouTube FanFest has been phenomenal. This mail is not just about getting great coverage but about the passion, can do spirit and a positive attitude with which you guys approached this. Thank you for being phenomenal and a pleasure to work with.Gaurav Bhaskar - Global Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google India
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has helped communication strategy with media for ‘Coca-Cola NDTV Support My School' campaign for Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. over the past 2 years, as our on-record Public Relations agency.Sameer Pathak - Coca-Cola India Pvt.
- "4 words would perfectly describe WE agency : Availability, responsiveness, attentiveness, thinking skills."Thierry Gluskack, President Cocorette
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- “PRP’s commitment, time and effort have been a great part in the achievement of impressive campaign results in Belgium and Luxembourg. Throughout the campaign, PRP has shown dedication and support which has been truly invaluable. Your shared enthusiasm for helping the campaign grow has been inspiring and you should all be rightly proud of your contributions.”Orla Barnewell, leading the pan-European campaign “Ex-Smokers are Unstoppable” for DG SANCO
- "Sound PR demonstrated a superb level of professionalism. They were able to meet our goals in a way that went far beyond our expectations."Nadia Murabet, Founder & Director Miracle Africa International Foundation
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- We were very impressed and delighted with the work that Perfect Relations did on behalf of the Global Spa and Wellness Summit. You and your team were among the most professional, organized and effective people I’ve had the pleasure to work with in my career. No request went unfulfilled! Thanks to the Perfect Relations team our work was made so much easier. We were supported every step of the way, insuring that our event was the best we’ve ever held.Sallie Fraenkel - Executive Vice President, Global Spa & Wellness Summit
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- "Identia has been a master chef for such a demanding gourmet as we believe MBA Lazard has been over the years. Ironically our clients pay us to keep their important M&A deals confidential, while Identia ask that we to pay their professional fees to walk the narrow path of informing the least, protect our corporate image and maintain the MBA brand awareness. Many thanks Identia for 20 years of understanding, cordiality and excellent service."Alejandro Reynal, President of MBA Lazard
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has executed the 'Godfrey Phillips Bravery National Awards' (a CSR initiative by Godfrey Phillips India) campaign in India over the past 3 years, as our Public Relations Agency. Perfect Relations has seamlessly managed the entire event and we would like to confirm that their experience, planning, delivery and execution is unmatched in the industry.Harmanjit Singh, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
- "We have only been working with the Fearey Group for a few months but I have been impressed from the beginning with their ability to assimilate a massive amount of information about our business, organize it in a coherent manner and then fashion a marketing and branding plan that works. They have also consistently impressed with their daily organization of and delivery on the myriad of tasks that arise when undertaking a new marketing and branding strategy. In addition, their creative work has been thoughtful and unique and provided in a very timely fashion. We are extremely pleased that we chose the Fearey group.”Steve Allen, Lee & Hayes
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- "Congratulations to We agency for its involvement in our project as well as for its sensible and valuable advices on the market positionning of our Fair. You largely achieved the objectives! Well done!"Charlotte Le Chevalier, Director of communications CMA28
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- "GroundFloor Media has been a highly prized 'secret weapon' here at Market Force. With their help, we’ve generated coverage in more than 1,000 media over the past 24 months; from national business press to trade media to TV to social media; and helped us position ourselves to win national awards for our technology and service. We've generated enormous buzz in our industry that is far larger than a company our size would typically generate which has absolutely enhanced our value as a company. And they are truly some of the most genuine, professional, and thoughtful people I’ve had the pleasure to work with over my career."Janet Eden-Harris, CMO and Senior Vice President, Market Force
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- Thank you for the media lunch arrangements. We are pleased with the extensive coverage by the media.Media Lunch
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert