LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has helped communication strategy with media for ‘Coca-Cola NDTV Support My School' campaign for Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. over the past 2 years, as our on-record Public Relations agency.Sameer Pathak - Coca-Cola India Pvt.
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- “The Conroy Martinez handles all public relations and crisis management needs for Miami Seaquarium. The park's relationship with the principals in Conroy Martinez goes back several decades. The agency's professionalism, planning and execution make them a vital asset to the marketing efforts of Miami Seaquarium."Eric A. Eimstad, Vice President, Miami Seaquarium
- “Life in the start-up world can be very confusing. Conveying a clear and concise message to the public is critical at this stage. Within the first couple of meetings, Lauren and team completed understood our industry and product and helped us move from start-up thinking to enterprise branding.”LeShane Greenhill, Sagents
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- "I have been cooperating with SoundPR for more than ten years, in the media relations area. I have always valued the competence of their team and the positive managing role played by Matteo and Alessandra. Excellent work, and great results!"Luca Rossettini, Vice President Eastern EMEA at SolidWorks Corporation
- "One of SCR’s strong points is the fact that it has a multicultural team which makes the implementation of strategies in international markets easy and positive. Their skill to adapt combined with a constant pro-active attitude makes working with them much easier and mutual interchange is beneficial to both parties."Maria del Mar Torres, Managing Director, Institut del Cava
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- "I really want to thank LCI for the great iPhone launch. This really demonstrates the power of public relations. Our iOS install went up 1400+% on 8/20! The growth came almost all from China and the U.S., reflecting where we targeted our public relations. Mac daily usage also went up 50%, probably due to the new wave of publicity Thank you. Great job."Jay Shen, Maxthon
- "I thoroughly recommend Sound PR. It’s the most client-sensitive, high-impact PR firm I’ve ever worked with."Rachel Konrad, Head of Communications at Tesla Motors Europe
- “Over the past 10 years, I’ve worked with Lauren and her team on both short-term and long-term campaigns. They bring the same expertise, personal integrity and tireless focus to protracted efforts as they do to the quick hard pushes of short-term campaigns. Reed Public Relations gives it their all every day and they make every client their most important client.”Wendy Norton, Public Affairs Specialist
- "We have been working with SCR for 5 years now and during that time we haveincreased our market quota which has been partly due to ample coverage in the main Spanish media titles. We are sure that our collaboration with SCR will allow us to increase these results even further in the future."Valeria Rebasti, General Manager Marketing Italy & Spain, Jet2.com
- “The team at Lewis Public Relations understands what makes the Elliott's brand special. As a result, they've been able to quickly contribute to our communications activities, assisting us in keeping our brand of 64 years strong and relevant in today's rapidly changing retail business environment.”Andrea Bond Spencer, Elliott’s Hardware
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- "We agency know-how was instrumental in demonstrating, across key French wine markets, the unmatched benefits of natural cork. Their understanding of the issues shaping complex narratives is top-notch!"Carlos de Jesus, Director of Marketing & Communications Amorim Group
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Coast Communications in a major marketing campaign in 2009. The result was more than living up to our expectations, mainly because of project manager Christina Rytter’s professionalism and engagement. Coast are result focused and has a very good understanding of our business, which made the campaign meet with its objectives."Jesper Machholm, Customer Relations Manager, CFL
- "For over ten years CPC has been an invaluable strategic partner who has played a vital role in the the positive growth and development of our school. I cannot recommend them highly enough."Sean Power, Institut Florimont
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- “Coast Communications has during such a long period as nearly a decade, demonstrated high competence and created very positive results in its communications and PR-work for Sparbanken Öresund! They have acted full service agency including the production of no less than 8 annual reports in digital and print versions.”Christina Elwing, Information and marketing director, Saving bank Öresundsbanken
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- We were very impressed and delighted with the work that Perfect Relations did on behalf of the Global Spa and Wellness Summit. You and your team were among the most professional, organized and effective people I’ve had the pleasure to work with in my career. No request went unfulfilled! Thanks to the Perfect Relations team our work was made so much easier. We were supported every step of the way, insuring that our event was the best we’ve ever held.Sallie Fraenkel - Executive Vice President, Global Spa & Wellness Summit
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. executed the 'Rolex Awards for Enterprise' (a CSR/philantrophic initiative of Rolex) campaign in India for Rolex SA, Geneva in 2012 as our Public Relations agency. Perfect Relations worked extremely well with our team in seamlessly managing the entire event. We confirm that the agency's experience, planning, delivery and execution are all outstanding. We would unreservedly recommend them to another client.Rebecca Irvin - Director of the Rolex Institute, Rolex SA, Geneva
- LCI's enthusiasm and passion for their clients is only matched by their ability to generate creative solutions and results. They lead by listening to a client's needs and deliver consistently."Kevin Donnellan, Cold Stone Creamery
- For many years we have been relying on IC AG's PR services. The agency works very thoroughly, provides good counseling and delivers on-going media success stories.Helmut Jungbluth, Vorstandsvorsitzender Erich Utsch AG
- “Your team has more energy than 20 young adults on Monster. You’ve not only put us on the map with coverage by Los Angeles television, you made sure I know how to tell our story in a way that was knowledgeable and articulate … good stuff.”Alan Dibartolomeo, Chief Development Officer, AMF Development
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- “CooperKatz has been our valued communications partner for almost 10 years, and brings creativity and passion for our brand to their work. The team’s knowledge expands beyond pure public relations, and into broader marketing areas like digital and social. The team has consistently delivered results for our product launches and partnerships, and has supported our participation in industry events. CooperKatz is committed to help us grow our position as the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies.”Gina Pilnacek, Director of Marketing, Polar USA
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- "The Fearey Group has shown an ability to effectively cultivate media representatives over the long term, which is particularly difficult as media tries re-inventing itself. The team has been extremely effective helping the media understand the Institute’s message. The Fearey Group has become an integral part of the Institute’s team by investing time and energy in our scientists and senior management--working to understand and translate the Institute’s unique business model and programs.”Elaine Jones, Allen Institute for Brain Science
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- Thank you for the media lunch arrangements. We are pleased with the extensive coverage by the media.Media Lunch
- “Thank you for everything. You guys did outstanding work for us. In fact, a large part of our success in recruiting is a direct result of your PR efforts.”James R. Wacht, President, Lee & Associates, NYC
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- What I appreciate about each service provider is reliable, continuous and consistent work, which cometis provides in a really excellent way.Florian Seubert, CFO and co-founder zooplus AG
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- For many years IC AG does PR for the Beiersdorf brand Eucerin®. The IC team has excellent contacts with our target media and produces results which we are very satisfied with.Edda-Maria Rönnau-Jahn, Product Management Eucerin®, Beiersdorf
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
I am very proud of my city and my state. After witnessing our first major sports championship in Cleveland…July 21, 2016
The marketplace for PR mergers and acquisitions is more diversified than ever — which means means new and more…July 13, 2016
The predominant message across all forms of German media has been one of regret aboutthe result. Most commentators agree…July 1, 2016
In the cold light of dawn after the seismic result of the UK referendum, the balls which had been…June 28, 2016