LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- "We consider LCI our 'secret weapon' as their experience extends beyond just the television press. They help us stay ahead of the game and increase our visibility."Jennifer Skorlich, VP, NBC/Bravo
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- “Coast Communications has during such a long period as nearly a decade, demonstrated high competence and created very positive results in its communications and PR-work for Sparbanken Öresund! They have acted full service agency including the production of no less than 8 annual reports in digital and print versions.”Christina Elwing, Information and marketing director, Saving bank Öresundsbanken
- We were very impressed and delighted with the work that Perfect Relations did on behalf of the Global Spa and Wellness Summit. You and your team were among the most professional, organized and effective people I’ve had the pleasure to work with in my career. No request went unfulfilled! Thanks to the Perfect Relations team our work was made so much easier. We were supported every step of the way, insuring that our event was the best we’ve ever held.Sallie Fraenkel - Executive Vice President, Global Spa & Wellness Summit
- Many thanks for the press briefing yesterday … the team is very pleased with the work … The key media came, and we had excellent media coverage … better than in Hong Kong ;-). So thank you very much!Rabobank International
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- "On the first edition of Innovators under 35 awards in Chile we have the support of RumboCierto, which has been key to achieving the broader impact on Chilean media."MIT Technology Review
- “For years we have had a close cooperation with Goodwill. This is primarily thanks to the proactive attitude, strategic thinking and strong media relations of the agency, but equally important are the business mentality, the understanding of our operations and the availability of Goodwill’s senior consultants.”Andrea Semjén, Dalkia Energia
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- “Thanks to the relevant contacts and relationships they have, their professional approach and the good insights of our brand, PRP has been able to obtain nice media results for Vispring every year again. Since the beginning of our collaboration, it has been nice working together. PRP’s large online expertise moreover is helping us to position Vispring in the market via a channel that is gaining importance.”Katrien Gielen, Marketing & Communications Manager at Vispring
- “ANA – the Association of National Advertisers – has been a client of CooperKatz since its founding 17 years ago. To say the least, our start was unique – as CooperKatz had its original office inside the ANA. We grew close because CooperKatz brought a wonderful blend of creativity, strategic insight, deft writing and outstanding production capabilities. CooperKatz and ANA have grown together, provided mutual support, and made each other better.”Bob Liodice, President and Chief Executive Officer, Association of National Advertisers (ANA)
- "I really want to thank LCI for the great iPhone launch. This really demonstrates the power of public relations. Our iOS install went up 1400+% on 8/20! The growth came almost all from China and the U.S., reflecting where we targeted our public relations. Mac daily usage also went up 50%, probably due to the new wave of publicity Thank you. Great job."Jay Shen, Maxthon
- “For entrepreneurs and executives looking to grow new business ventures, it’s hard to find a public relations firm that delivers both quality and service to all of its clients, big and small. Unlike the other agencies I talked to, Lewis Public Relations listened and developed a creative program that worked for my budget and my unique needs. Then, they applied the same creativity toward a media relations strategy that resulted in valuable coverage for my business.”Vince Morvillo, Sea Lake Yacht Sales
- “Working with RPR has been such a refreshing and rewarding experience. Lauren Reed and her team partnered with the hotel and immediately elevated our PR and marketing efforts . With their guidance Hotel Andaluz took our regional reach and gained the national exposure Hotel Andaluz deserves. The time, energy and detailed work the RPR team put fourth has been nothing short of excellent.”Martin Valdez, Hotel Andaluz
- I am totally blown away, Congratulations… what a great placement. This is exactly what Geoff had in mind when he asked us to put some PR muscle behind some of our restaurant concepts. Appreciate your hard work.Marriott International
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- "As part of our network of PR agencies across the country, HMA Public Relations has proven to be integral part of our communications team. Capitalizing on national trends and local initiatives, we continue to see a marked increase in the awareness of our firm and our service offerings."Debra A. Miller, Ed. D, APR Fellow PRSA, Director of Marketing Communications, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Thank you all for your patience and support for not questioning the plan, working nonstop to achieve the objectives and giving it your best shot. This is what team work is all about and I am very happy to say that the work done by the team on YouTube FanFest has been phenomenal. This mail is not just about getting great coverage but about the passion, can do spirit and a positive attitude with which you guys approached this. Thank you for being phenomenal and a pleasure to work with.Gaurav Bhaskar - Global Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google India
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has helped communication strategy with media for ‘Coca-Cola NDTV Support My School' campaign for Coca-Cola India Pvt. Ltd. over the past 2 years, as our on-record Public Relations agency.Sameer Pathak - Coca-Cola India Pvt.
- "Whatever LCI said they would do, they did - exceeding expectations and generating strategic results."Kathy Paver, PIER 39
- “We are routinely amazed at the quality of service CooperKatz provides Coldwell Banker Real Estate. Along with having a remarkable group on our account who are completely committed to the success of the Coldwell Banker brand, CooperKatz continues to meet its lofty KPI goals in raising awareness for the brand and driving traffic to our coldwellbanker.com platform. Public relations is a major part of the brand’s overall marketing mix, and CooperKatz has played a major role in the creation and successful implementation of every major brand initiative. The trust we have in CooperKatz is immense and we are thrilled to have them as a partner.”David Siroty, Vice President, North American Communications, Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- LCI's enthusiasm and passion for their clients is only matched by their ability to generate creative solutions and results. They lead by listening to a client's needs and deliver consistently."Kevin Donnellan, Cold Stone Creamery
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- "RumboCierto is a young and energetic company wanting to do more for their customers. Offers to SecureAlert a very personal service (boutique firm), with ability to engage our needs quickly."SecureAlert
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- "RumboCierto organized the event of the launch of our representative office in Chile offering a serious service and caring our image and international standards at all times."la Caixa
- “CooperKatz has been our valued communications partner for almost 10 years, and brings creativity and passion for our brand to their work. The team’s knowledge expands beyond pure public relations, and into broader marketing areas like digital and social. The team has consistently delivered results for our product launches and partnerships, and has supported our participation in industry events. CooperKatz is committed to help us grow our position as the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies.”Gina Pilnacek, Director of Marketing, Polar USA
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- "RumboCierto Communications has helped us in our position with key media, showing the multidimensionality of our firm. It is a professional team and committed to client"KPMG
- Perfect Relations Pvt. Ltd. has executed the 'Godfrey Phillips Bravery National Awards' (a CSR initiative by Godfrey Phillips India) campaign in India over the past 3 years, as our Public Relations Agency. Perfect Relations has seamlessly managed the entire event and we would like to confirm that their experience, planning, delivery and execution is unmatched in the industry.Harmanjit Singh, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
- “Coast Communications is our partner in strategic media training and education. We are.impressed by the agency’s ability, not least in its communications with its clients!” us!”Helena Östman, communications director, Nordea Sweden
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
- “Working with you for the past 12 years has been one of our better professional experiences of that time period. At the time we engaged The Equity Group, Mobile Mini had a market cap of $20 million...From no meaningful sell-side research or institutional holders, Mobile Mini now has a number of prominent investment firms writing on it and a large and loyal cadre of institutional holders. We have been impressed by The Equity Group’s continuing ability to develop and execute investor relations programs and activities that match our needs during the various stages of Mobile Mini’s corporate development. That is due in part because you know your business very well, but just as importantly, you’ve taken the time to understand our business very well. Throughout the years, The Equity Group has been extremely knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. While we did our job of building a successful company, I am firmly convinced that the caliber of the investor relations/corporate communications services provided by The Equity Group has been a critical element in the gains we have achieved in our shareholder value.”Larry Trachtenberg, Director & Former CFO, Mobile Mini, Inc.
- "In my role as the Vice President, Campaigns at the Swedish Medical Center Foundation, my primary responsibility is to ensure the hospital succeeds in its ambitious fundraising goals and its $100M Campaign. In this role, I have worked closely with The Fearey Group for over 6 years, and they have been a key partner in our success. Their ability to reach multiple audiences (media, donors, patients, prospective patients, and the community at large) has been instrumental in our ability to better convey the important role Swedish plays as a non-profit health care provider. There public relations and communications efforts have been invaluable, both to the Foundation and to the entire medical center. They have a proactive approach, always striving to come up with new, better and innovative ideas. They have been a big asset to both the Foundation and the medical center over the years."Randy Mann, Vice President, Swedish Medical Center Foundation
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
- “Thank you for everything. You guys did outstanding work for us. In fact, a large part of our success in recruiting is a direct result of your PR efforts.”James R. Wacht, President, Lee & Associates, NYC
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- "Landis Communications Inc (LCI) did an outstanding job for us. Their efforts helped directly in making the Infinity the fastest selling condominium project in the United States. It was a great pleasure to work with them and I would hire them again for our next project."Cart Shannon, Tishman Speyer
- "Identiapr is and strategic partner for GSKArgentina. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and counseling generate PR solutions to a difficult market when it comes to communications in heath industry. We had been delivering excellent results improving year by year."Natalia Giraud, Communications Manager of GSK Argentina
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- Last year we booked IC as our PR agency for Germany. We are very satisfied with the results that they have achieved for us and the thoroughness of their work. They represent Made in Germany in the true sense of the meaning.Dan Warren, Managing Director, International Business Development, Trex Company Inc.
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
I am very proud of my city and my state. After witnessing our first major sports championship in Cleveland…July 21, 2016
The marketplace for PR mergers and acquisitions is more diversified than ever — which means means new and more…July 13, 2016
The predominant message across all forms of German media has been one of regret aboutthe result. Most commentators agree…July 1, 2016
In the cold light of dawn after the seismic result of the UK referendum, the balls which had been…June 28, 2016