LOCAL KNOWLEDGE ON A
We know local markets around the world better than anyone. We ‘live’ each and every market. We are owner-operators who are deeply involved in our agencies, our communities and our industry every day.
AN EXCLUSIVE LIST OF
TOP PR AGENCIES
PRGN features an exclusive list of almost 50 hand-picked PR firms. Membership is by invitation-only. A stringent selection process ensures the network is comprised of influential leaders in the world of PR.
On the ground and around the globe our teams connect seamlessly. So, if you want the collective creativity of a connected network, look no further than the PRGN. Our insights and ideas, globally, will inspire you.
THE RIGHT SIZE
PRGN clients get the attention of a right-sized agency with the resources of a global network. Project teams are nimble and flexible, ensuring clients seize and sustain a competitive advantage around the globe.
IN ONE NETWORK
With close to 50 public relations firms employing 800 communications professionals on six continents and a combined income of more than $US110 million, we’re among the world’s top four independent PR networks.
YOUR CONNECTION TO
The bottom line is ‘we deliver’. Clients who trust us to grow their business include Clinique la Prairie, Eriez International, Expedia, FedEx, Grant Thornton, Match.com, MetLife, Old Navy, Trex Flooring, Vocollect, Walmart, Whole Foods Market and Zumba Fitness, to name a few.
- “As we approach the end of the year, I want to be sure to acknowledge the people and the organizations that have truly made a difference. That list must include The Equity Group. When we began working together in the spring of 2000, Inter Parfums had a market cap of about $85 million, and as they say on the Street, our shares traded by appointment averaging 5,000 shares per day. In the ensuing years, Inter Parfums has grown sales and net income substantially and our market cap has risen to nearly $500 million with average trading volume of about 200,000 shares. The caliber of the writing for news releases, presentations, conference call scripts, corporate profiles, and our annual reports has been first rate and importantly, reflecting a keen understanding of our business and our business opportunities. We have had highly productive meetings with portfolio managers and buy-side analysts at institutional investors in many cities. Our Company has been profiled in major business media including Business Week,Investor’s Business Daily and CNNfn. When I think about The Equity Group, professional, responsive, initiative, enthusiastic, thorough, and fun to work with, are the words that come to mind. For all the times I should have said it and didn’t, 'Thank you and great job!'”Jean Madar, Chairman & CEO, Inter Parfums, Inc.
- “We sometimes forget to reflect upon and acknowledge those whom have been so instrumental to our success. When American Vanguard began its relationship with The Equity Group in 1989 we had little knowledge and no exposure to the investment community and business media. With yourcommunications skills and vast contacts we are now enjoying the fruits of your labor and education. Though investor relations is important to all public corporations, it takes a certain expertise to handle some of the challenges our industry and company have experienced. The Equity Group has guided both American Vanguard and its investors for many years and we look forward to continuing our relationship for years to come.”Eric G. Wintemute, President & CEO, American Vanguard Corp.
- “Professionalism has been the key word which describes our collaboration with Free Communication since 2007. They are more than a strategic partner, they are part of our local team and have the same understanding of Mazda brand pillars and strategic approach. Over the years they have adapted to the unfavorable business environment and now, when we enjoy the positive trend, we are reinventing & challenging the conventions together.”Dragos Grapinoiu, Marketing Manager MAZDA Romania
- "The client received so much free media, the ad wizards should study these guys."The New Republic
- "I have had the pleasure of working with Coast Communications in a major marketing campaign in 2009. The result was more than living up to our expectations, mainly because of project manager Christina Rytter’s professionalism and engagement. Coast are result focused and has a very good understanding of our business, which made the campaign meet with its objectives."Jesper Machholm, Customer Relations Manager, CFL
- “Life in the start-up world can be very confusing. Conveying a clear and concise message to the public is critical at this stage. Within the first couple of meetings, Lauren and team completed understood our industry and product and helped us move from start-up thinking to enterprise branding.”LeShane Greenhill, Sagents
- "The Fearey Group led the way for us in creating much of our new public communications structure while helping us to shape how we could grow our key initiatives.”Dan Dixon, Swedish Medical Center
- "Sound PR is an extremely effective partner for Deichmann, and I would recommend them to any company looking for an honest, outstanding PR firm."Ulrich Effing, Corporate Communication Director Deichmann
- “I have always found LPR to be responsive and professional in ‘emergency’ situations. Being a refiner and selling gasoline, these are both risky, lightning rod undertakings. Thus, when the unexpected happens quick, effective response is critical. LPR provides both.”Jeff Morris, Alon USA
- “Results! I’ve been consistently impressed with the top notch results achieved by LCWA. They have given our initiatives incredible exposure to a larger and more diverse audience.”Deborah Hanson, Jarden Safety & Security
- "We have never seen the defendants’ side put forth in the media so well."Lead Defense Attorney, white-collar federal case, Salt Lake City
- “Building a new, multi-industry consortium and developing a new national technical standard for lighting and power management are two big tasks. Doing both successfully and simultaneously meant having a public relations resource with an understanding of organizational mechanics, strong technical prowess and highly capable media and communications capabilities. Lewis Public Relations uses the full package to deliver results.”Kevin A. Schader, APR, Global Inventures
- "The strategic communication of RumboCierto and it social media management of Twitter, has helped us to position Europe as a tourist destination."Mostra
- "We agency know-how was instrumental in demonstrating, across key French wine markets, the unmatched benefits of natural cork. Their understanding of the issues shaping complex narratives is top-notch!"Carlos de Jesus, Director of Marketing & Communications Amorim Group
- “I’m absolutely happy about our decision a year ago to start working with Goodwill.”György Dudás, KELER Zrt. (Hungary’s Central Clearinghouse and Depository Agency)
- "RumboCierto Communications has helped us in our position with key media, showing the multidimensionality of our firm. It is a professional team and committed to client"KPMG
- "Spanish media is overloaded with information. It is not enough to have a good product; it needs to be presented in an attractive manner! SCR’s creativitymanaged to attract journalists with an artistic, intelligent and fantasy message and got them to engage in our “Ready to sin” campaign."Maria Eugenia Benito, Press & PR Executive, Visit Britain
- “Consistently in the news due to our wildfire fighting capability, the Working on Fire programme (WoF) has relied on the professional Public Relations and crisis communications service delivered by HWB Communications for over a decade. We appreciate HWB’s 24 hour crisis communication service and their willingness to assist with strategic planning and media relations.”Trevor Abrahams, Managing Director, Working on Fire
- "LCI is our secret weapon"Jennifer Skorlich, NBC Universal
- "HWB Communications have been able to position GEPF’s brand positively in the media and our coverage has increased exponentially over the past nine months. As a result of their work we have been able to communicate good GEPF stories to all stakeholders. They understand our business and always provide excellent support and advice."Matau Molapo, Communications Administrator, Government Employees Pension Fund (GEPF)
- “The last time we worked together, Xenophon helped produce a strategic plan that ultimately transformed a bankrupt technology company with a stock option probe into a successful $2.1 billion acquisition.”Doug Wills, Director, Redback Networks (An Ericsson Company)
- "The Apollo XIII crew made the phrase “Houston, we have a problem” famous. With SCR we have developed from being re-active to carrying out planned activities working forward towards compact, global and efficient PR. This is possible because Cargill trusts in the professionalism which SCR demonstrates year after year."José Maria Mateo, Country Manager in Spain, Cargill
- "CPC combines the spirit of a boutique agency with the ability to fit in seamlessly in an international and corporate environment. Their strategic advice as well as tactical reactivity have proven invaluable to easyJet. The dedicated multilingual team enables us to reach out effectively to all Swiss media, regardless of language and region"Thomas Haagensen, easyJet
- “Over the past 10 years, I’ve worked with Lauren and her team on both short-term and long-term campaigns. They bring the same expertise, personal integrity and tireless focus to protracted efforts as they do to the quick hard pushes of short-term campaigns. Reed Public Relations gives it their all every day and they make every client their most important client.”Wendy Norton, Public Affairs Specialist
- "Identia has been a master chef for such a demanding gourmet as we believe MBA Lazard has been over the years. Ironically our clients pay us to keep their important M&A deals confidential, while Identia ask that we to pay their professional fees to walk the narrow path of informing the least, protect our corporate image and maintain the MBA brand awareness. Many thanks Identia for 20 years of understanding, cordiality and excellent service."Alejandro Reynal, President of MBA Lazard
- Thank you for the media lunch arrangements. We are pleased with the extensive coverage by the media.Media Lunch
- "We have had the pleasure of having Coast Communications to handle our PR work. Coast had a very clear and good capacity and understanding where our company is and how to use the market position and the USP’s of the company to build and gain a much stronger position, brand and perception of the company. It is my experience that the set up at Coast Communications makes it affordable without losing flexibility and at the same time retaining access to very highly qualified specialists when needed. Coast Communications network with the media contacts where of a fantastic value and would have taken years and loads of resources to be able to obtain. Coast Communications helped us to release the right type of press releases and also the perfect quotes in the right type of media, in almost no time. I am happy to give Coast Communications my best recommendations."Christopher Hermansen, Country Manager (CEO), Compost Marketing DK
- “We are truly enthusiastic about our long standing engagement with Free Communication. The PR industry is notorious for its high rate of staff migration and team changes, however FreeComm has managed to keep the core team of the WIZZ account intact over many years and a wealth of industry experience meets a solid Communications knowledge base. FreeComm’s team excels in walking the extra mile, taking ownership and is highly accountable for all activities.”Daniel de Carvalho, Corporate Communication Manager WIZZ AIR Group
- “Xenophon’s vital support allowed the Coast Guard to leverage an unprecedented level of cutting-edge social media venues and technology to reach the broadest audience possible.”VADM Jody A. Breckenridge, Commander, Pacific Area and Defense Forces West, U.S. Coast Guard
- "The Fearey Group's ongoing media relations activities have helped our clinic and research center become the state’s largest brain cancer program in our region. Thank you.”Greg Foltz, MD, Director, Ivy Center for Advanced Brain Tumor Treatment
- “For the past 13 years, HWB has worked closely with ADT South Africa to maintain a positive perception of our brand and provide valuable support for our overall marketing strategy.”Martin OCHIEN’G, Marketing and Strategy Director, ADT South Africa
- “I have a deep appreciation for the output of effort and quality of results from Reed Public Relations. They have helped our company from establishing strategic communications objectives to getting results that have maximized our desired exposure. Lauren and the staff at Reed Public Relations are very knowledgeable and detail oriented. I get excited each time I have the opportunity to work with them.”Trey Campbell, Southwestern Company
- Since 2011, IC AG has delivered for us with a creative, proactive and thorough approach to our many, diverse initiatives. Indeed, IC AG has turned up the volume on the Fitness Party!Jay Rand, PR Manager Zumba® Fitness, Miami
- “Our Company and I in particular worked with CooperKatz and their staff of PR executives for many years. Our industry is subject to largely compressed business cycles and periods of great sporadic media and public relations volatility, including late-breaking industry news and service provider implications. CooperKatz was consistently responsive and creative during times of immediate response need, as well as strategic in both their planning and forward thinking for upcoming events, opportunities and exposure management. We were fortunate to have them as a valued team partner and by their efforts and contribution we were clearly more visible and successful.”Mark A. Steber, Chief Tax Officer, Jackson Hewitt Tax Service
- I would like to convey my sincere thanks to you and your team for conducting such a wonderful Advanced Media Response training for us. The input provided to us on how to handle the media during crisis was really worth remembering. The video session was an eye-opener for all of us. We can really learn from our own mistakes.Mitsui O.S.K. Lines
- "We agency helped us structure our press relations with a lot of listening and responsiveness. Our strategy is paying off today and allow us to be a recognized and sought after worldwide distribution partner. We agency is no longer a provider, it is a partner in our communication."Catherine Delfour, Director of communications FEEF
- Good job and thank you very much for your effort. Many thanks for organising such a smooth set of media contacts. The press coverage seems to be multiplying after the trip, with other Asian papers and periodicals picking up on the events in Singapore!World Gold Council
- “For small and micro-cap companies like Hill International, it doesn't make any sense to have an in-house investor relations professional when there is a firm like The Equity Group that can provide you access to an entire team of IR professionals on an as-needed basis at a fraction of the cost. Theirknowledge of the investment and analyst community has been invaluable as we have transitioned from a private, family-run business to a publicly-traded company listed on the New York Stock Exchange. I wouldn't recommend that the management of any company go through that process without the outstanding professionals at The Equity Group by your side.”David L. Richter, President & COO, Hill International, Inc.
- "You saved our business."Chairman and CEO, financial services firm
- “Your involvement at USC has made a huge difference at Lusk. You clearly have enhanced our identity.”Stan Ross, Chairman, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate
- “The Conroy Martinez Group was an integral part of Cirque’s success in Miami with record-breaking ticket sales. Their creativity and diligence were very much appreciated.”Liana Sanders, PR Supervisor, American Division Cirque du Soleil
- "Our top analysts have become leaders in the national business press. RC has a great knowledge of our company and has supported us in significant communication challenges."Banco Penta
- “Cullen Communications has managed and organised the Continental Irish Car of the Year awards with a huge amount of professionalism, imagination and attention to detail, ensuring the event is an absolute ‘must’ for the key personnel from the motor industry and motoring journalists”.Continental Tyres
- “CooperKatz has been our valued communications partner for almost 10 years, and brings creativity and passion for our brand to their work. The team’s knowledge expands beyond pure public relations, and into broader marketing areas like digital and social. The team has consistently delivered results for our product launches and partnerships, and has supported our participation in industry events. CooperKatz is committed to help us grow our position as the leader in heart rate monitoring and fitness assessment technologies.”Gina Pilnacek, Director of Marketing, Polar USA
- “HWB’s strategic expertise, coupled with their professional execution, has played a valuable role in building the Futuregrowth brand over the past decade.”Michele Usher, Head of Marketing, Futuregrowth Asset Management
- "HMA Public Relations has been part of our marketing team on and off for the past 20 years. Their knowledge of the hospitality industry as well as their in-depth understanding of tribal affairs is invaluable to us here in the Phoenix market."Michael Kintner, Director of Marketing, Harrah’s Ak-Chin
- "Together with LCI, we built a great brand."Trish McDermott, Match.com
- ”Coast Communications is a very service-oriented public relations specialist, which among other things offers absolutely outstanding media training sessions. A media training with agency executive Karl Rickhamre is a profitable investment that both builds team spirit and increases communication awareness among the participants. I worked on a regular bases with Coast Communications for several years and they always over delivered.”Cornilla von Plomgren, Communications Manager, DHL Express Nordic
- cometis has a long lasting experience in the capital markets and has an excellent reputation. That’s why we have never even thought of changing the partner.Dieter Manz, CEO and founder Manz AG
- "I’m really satisfied with Sound PR staff: if I don’t turn up, they call me. They are always helpful, professional, proactive, ready to give me advice and help with any problem. They are good at dealing with not always easy topics and at telling interesting stories basing on quick ideas that come out from our meetings."Jessica Traverso, Gascom S.p.A. Marketing Division
May 2017 deliver many happy clients who love everything that you do for them and who recommend…December 12, 2016
Firms from Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Denmark and Lithuania expand reach and capabilities of the 48-member, global PR and marketing…November 17, 2016
PRGN’s President, the ever-astute Evelyn John Holtzhausen from HWB in South Africa, is worried that what happened here is…November 16, 2016
What do you think it takes to achieve exceptional results for your clients and organizations? There are things…November 1, 2016